Chapter 2 - Adapting To Change

(Pee, shower, teeth, face, dress, travel, work, break, work, travel, eat, teeth, sleep....................)

(Pee....wipe front to back, drop tissue, repeat.)

(Shower, teeth, face, dress, travel,w............................................................

Silvia got on the train counting the stops. 7 more, stop 6 gets crowded only 5 mo... Silvia looked up at the dark hand covering hers.

(Derek)

She stared as his dark hand completely enveloped her pale hand. She felt that new sensation between her thighs and squeezed them together. She shivered lightly at the sensation it brought. Derek felt it but didn't say anything.

She shook her head and moved her hand and like before it followed hers covering it. She brought it lower still so that her hand was holding the pole in front of her face and Derek's hand followed. With his hand so close to her face she inhaled and sighed smelling his cologne coming from his wrist.

Derek grinned feeling her soft breath on his wrist. He looked up and saw that she missed her stop and smiled. This reconditioning was going faster then he anticipated. But he didn't want her to be to late and lose her job so he squeezed her hand lightly and she shook her head moving her hand and looking to see what stop was next realizing she again forgot to count.

She looked to him eyes turned to slits and brushed past him getting off. He chuckled watching her.

"See you later"

She turned glaring at him then rushed off towards the opposite track to catch the train going back to her stop.

Silvia again ended up late and huffed as she logged on. Work went slowly today for her. Only because she dreaded her break. She knew he'd be there.

He had been messing up her schedule and it irritated her and made her forget things. But that was what scared her, she felt calmer and free when she didn't do one of her habits. She shook her head.

Her brain couldn't deal with disfunction. She had to do what she needed to do the way it needed to be done.

She checked her watch and logged off. She walked to Starbucks and ordered her Frappuccino then sat at her table in the back. She placed her drink in the middle of the table and took a sip.

She glanced up when Derek sat down.

"Listen Derek this is very flattering but you are causing me to be unfocused. Please leave me alone."

"Do you honestly want me to?"

She grimaced she so wanted to say yes but, she couldn't.

She looked out the window instead refusing to answer. He smirked. Silvia checked her watch 13 minutes and 8 seconds till lunch was over.

She flinched when Derek placed his hand on her wrist. He looked at the watch. It was old and worn.

He flipped her hand palm up and began to undo the watch strap.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you?"

She watched as he undid the watch dropping it on the table. He massaged the area it had been. Her skin there was so much paler then the rest of her body since it never saw the sun.

It was a water proof watch so she never took it off to shower. It helped her be on time and able to do what she had to do when she needed to do it.

Silvia watched him as he brought her wrist to his face and kissed it. She shivered and squeezed her thighs.

"Yes"