You better have a wanking loicense and a No Homo Pass

One day, Jasper came home from his CCA. He was excited to see his pet  ねこ, Kah Jie. However, to his shock, the couch had an obvious tear in it. It seemed like part of it was bit off. Then, he saw Kah Jie kneeling beside it, his ears droopy and his tail strewn on the floor.

"What happened!?" Jasper gasped. Kah Jie retreated a bit in fear.

"M-Master...I was too h-hungry, a-and there w-was no food t-t-to eat..." Kah Jie spoke softly.

"You did this!? How could you?" Jasper exclaimed.

"P-Punish me, m-master. Please, I've been a n-naughty cat!" Kah Jie yells. Jasper then took out his dick, like the other times he punished Kah Jie.

"What's this?" Kah Jie excitedly stared at the hard dick with an OwO expression on his face. His skirt also perked up a little.

"I hope daddy likies." Kah Jie said as he shoved Jasper's dick into his mouth and began sucking and blowing. Jasper's ears and his tail then spiked up. Just then, Jasper nutted and Jasper's mouth was loaded with hot, sticky cum, which he swallowed passionately.

"Pwease...put it in..." Kah Jie pleas as he bent over and lifted his tail, revealing a tight asshole. Jasper, who was extremely horny, shoved his dick in at full force, which made Jasper squeal.

Then, Jasper slowly started thrusted into the tight asshole, feeling every inch of Kah Jie's warm and moist hole. The tightness also complemented the feeling. Before long, Jasper was ramming into his pet at full speed, whilst tickling Jasper's ears.

Suddenly, Jasper felt like he needed to ejaculate. He pulled out of Kah Jie, flipped him over and came all over Kah Jie's face and body. Five seconds later, Kah Jie ejaculated too, adding on to the pool of cum on his body. Then, Jasper leaned in for a kiss. They panted as they french-kissed, and Jasper got up and said "I hope daddy is happy now."

The next day, Jasper sat in front of Kah Jie's basket. Jasper woke up and he realised

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 25, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Neko Kah Jie and Jasper hot shwechx uwu owo I hope daddy is pweased *purrs*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें