Part 7

PART seven***

Virat sighed.He was quite sure himself but he just- okay, he was starting to feel a bit diffrent, may be even started observing how things were progressing between Prem and her.But- that hardly mattered! He didn't have any problem.Yes, that was it!

"Koi problem nahi hai!" he assured her, as she smirked,"tumhari craziness ki bimarii hai na..its contagious, I don't want you around my friends!"

That came out a bit harsher than he intended.Prem raised a brow.That was weird, Virat was - well, never so rude.

Maanvi's jaw dropped.

"Main paagal hoon?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Oh! There, finally you agreed!" Virat gave a victory smile.

"I agreed? You're the real crazy person out here!"

He dismissed her remark.

"See, Prem! She has confessed herself! Pagal ladkii..now chalo! Mom is here, she wants to see you, and our gang is waiting for you!" Virat dragged him by his arm, offering a crooked smile to Maanvi.

She grunted. That horrifying bhai of jiju! She would plan for the revenge, really.

"Tum..tum toh had ho.."

"I know," he smiled again, "vaise..tumhe thanks kehnaa padega!" he began glancing towards the door, "us pizza ke liye!"

"Kya?!" Maanvi was shell shocked.

"Yeah, voh pizzawala abhi tak aagaya hoga! Just pay him okay, chalo yaar!"

"Tum ne mera pizza khaaliya???" she shrieked.

"Yeah, actually, Shekar ne bhi!"

That prat!

"I'll kill you! I swear, I would have done that if it isn't your bhai's shaadi!" she gritted her teeth as Virat glared mockingly.

Prem interrupted her.

"Oh my god!" Prem exclaimed," stop it guys! You remind me of the tom and Jerry show! Now..easy guys, I can pay for you, Maanvi! Just later, " he smiled as Virat snorted," I'll see you later!"

He offered his hand, which Mannu shook, "after seeing maa!" He smiled before joining Virat by the stairs.

~~ Scene shift

"Toh, Prem..how is life?" Virat began casually.

"Its really nice actually, now that I'm with you guys!" Prem patted his back.

They climbed up the stairs, smiling slightly, remembering all those childhood memories.

"Aur tu ne humare Tina mam ko propose kiya!" Virat laughed aloud.

Prem turned slightly pink, "I was a kid, Virat! I didn't know what to do! Everyone said she's smart, witty-"

"Ah! You're thirteen then! Koi baccha nahi the.." Virat teased, " us vakht sab ne humari Maths madam ko
pasand kiya..Maanna padega yaar, tu toh bachpan mein hi hero niklaa.."

Prem smiled again, he ran his fingers through his jet black hair, "oh, thank you! Actually main abhi bhi..kisi bhi ladki ko pataa saktha hoon!"

Virat shook his head, "Tu nahi badlega yaar!"

Prem laughed, "I only said, I can, Virat! I'm not play boy type, you know!"

Virat nodded, waiting for him to continue, "Voh kehthe hai na, bas sahi vakht ka intezaar hai..Bas kisi aisi saathi ka intezaar hai, jo meri duniyaan badaldegi..aisi koi, jiske saath rehkar, kisi bhi baat ki phikr naa ho!
Koi uljhan naa ho! Agar kuch ho, toh ..sirf khushi!"