"toh ammijaan, aap bhi gaati hai in saab me?" she asked with curiosity.

"ya of course, or is khel me sabko gana hota hai, sabko participate karne hota hai. Chahe gana aye ya na aye. Tumhe bhi aaj rat khelna hoga. Sirf aaj rat kya aab to har rat tumhe baithna hoga humare sath"

"ohk ammijaan" Jodha said hesitatingly. 

All finished their breakfast. Jodha ajalal went to their.

"tumhe apne marzi ke khilaaf kuch karne ki zarurat nahi hai" jalal said with a stern voice.

Jodha shocked. A few minutes back he responded to he accepted her friendship, then what happened now?

"Per kyu? Aaj subhah hi to hum dost bane hai or ab main dost ke sath sath aapki wife bhi hu" Jodha said while closed eyes.

Jalal turn around. He was shocked with her words. She is claiming as his wife? But only said "ok" and went away from the room '

In the afternoon all the ladies came their house for Jodha's Muhdikhayi. All praises her beauty as well as Jalal to have her as his wife. All the way Jalal was quiet. All of their words always made him think again and again about their incomplete relation. He knows having her as his wife is just an irony for him. There is no husband and wife relation between them and that is the thing bother him most of the time that they are not like other newly wedded couple.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the night after dinner as per tradition of Muhammad family all gathered in the drawing room after dinner. For their after dinner Antakshri and gossip season.

"So now when all are here together again after 5 days after my bhaijaan's wedding. Let's start the game now. For our new member today I ma slightly changing our rule of games. Har din hum yords ya letters ke sath khelte hain. But aaj for a change hum Hero heroine and singers ko leke khelenge. Ok the rule is simple. Aj jo bhi gana hoga us gane ke hero heroine ya singer ko leke dusra gana gaya jayega. All clear?

All nodded affirmative. Jalal and Jodha sat on one of the double sofa, Humayun and Hamida sat on the other and mirza sat on the single sofa.

"So start the game? First abbujaan ." all look at Humayun.

"ehhh!! Why? Why always I will sing first? Today is Jalal's day he have to sing first.

"No abbujaan, you are the elder person you have to sing today. I always sing first." Said jalal.

"ok ok stop." Hamida yelled with raising her hand. "Mirza today you start. Others hey will shout like 5 year old child. Ok your heroine is Amisha Patel."

"ewww! Ammijaan aapko koi or heroine nahi mili kya?" Mirza yell. Jalal bit his lips to hide his laugh. Jodha sees this and her lips also get wide with smile watiching this.

"Not fair Mirza. You have to sing what ever hero/heroine came upon to you tumhe ab agan hi adega. Hum sabko jo jo hero heroine ya singer milega, pasand aye ya na aaye gana padega sabko. Ok?" said Jalal. All nodded yes.

Humesha Tumko Chahaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें