Sweet Pea could feel her thighs trembling around him and he steadied her while the orgasm washed over her body. Kate her sweet sounds were still audible when his mouth and his fingers left her core and he kissed his way up her body, her gorgeous eyes still closed when he reached her neck and your jaw. The kiss was deep when he hovered over her again. The kiss was needy and loving, and it caused Kate to twirl her fingers into his hair again, tongues meeting once more. One of her hands moved down his stomach to push his jeans and underwear out of the way and he quickly sat up to remove them. Sweet Pea's hands got his clothing out of the way in a rushed way, yet nothing of those rushed movements were sensible when he parted her thighs and aligned himself with her entrance, a gentle movement making him enter her core. Kate laid back with a sigh, her arms wrapping around him as he lowered his body to hers. 

He grunted lowly at the feeling of her warm, velvety walls around his cock, pulling him taught every time his hips pulled a little back to grind into her again. "Oh, my god".  Kate hummed, her lips planting on his neck, nose catching a whiff of his delicious cologne, the musk scent mixing with natural body odour and sex, leather and cigarettes, a hypnotizing mix that made her nibble on his neck. His hand moved into her long, blonde hair, moaning at the feeling of her lips about to brush over the spot that made him weak in her arms. "Fuck". He cursed, his eyes closing when her tongue licked his pulse, a lilac bruise sucked to the surface of his skin. Sweet Pea felt his abdomen tighten again, his pace becoming a little harder, his hips rolling a little deeper. She felt the heat coiling in her lower abdomen, the deep, grinding movements causing her body to shift into a world where only them two existed. His blood turned into boiling hot magma, the spark in his veins turning into an inferno.

His elbows were planted next to Kate's head, biceps bulging up and his brows furrowed together in concentration. Their lips connected once more, her nails digging into his shoulders. Kate needed to turn her head for air, his lips now on her neck, hot breath ghosting over her skin. Her eyes rolled back when the white hot wave of pleasure crashed down on her, her legs shaking around his waist while his body still firmly held her down on the mattress, the grinding pace he continued prolonging her orgasm. Sweet Pea came after her, when her gorgeous eyes opened and gazed up at him. His hand caressed her head and her hair, pressing kiss on her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and eventually her lips. "I love you". He hummed, entwining their fingers. "I love you". She replied, a small smile pulling on her lips. He laid down next to her and she snuggled into his chest, looking up at the ceiling when his arm swung around her. Sweet Pea twirled some strands of her hair between his fingers meanwhile.

The silence and the peaceful moment between them was disturbed when her Phone started ringing. "Let it ring". Sweet Pea muttered when she sat up, his hand tracing her spine. "Maybe it's my brother". She said and stood up, swinging his shirt over her head before making her way to her jacket that was thrown somewhere in the room. She fished her Phone out of her pocket and saw Betty on the caller ID. "Betty?". She asked. "Kate...". Betty's voice was shaking a little. "Are you okay?". She asked now. "I'm okay. It's just that my suspisions were right. About my father". Betty followed, sounding calm and shaken at the same time. "He just got arrested. My evening was so weird, look, I was hoping to catch Jug and you at the same time, but he isn't picking up his Phone. Do you know where he is?". Hadn't he called her? "Oh my god, you know nothing, do you?". She groaned and Betty chuckled lightly. "Thanks for informing me". She replied. "Jug is at the wyrm". Sweet Pea interupted as he was busy getting dressed again, holding up his Phone to indicate that he had gotten a text.

"The Wyrm, ten minutes". Kate replied and ended the call. "Did he say more?". She asked and Sweet Pea shook his head. "Just that he has Toni back and needs us all together. Your brother's crew is with them". He sounded a bit bitter at the part where he mentioned her brother. "Pea...". She sighed, pulling her underwear back on and tucking his shirt into her jeans. "Jax is just very protective of me, Charming has some scum and he's afraid that you'll hurt me or ditch me. Just know that we know better. Let him be the protective brother. He'll fuck off soon enough again, okay?". She said and he nodded slowly, leaning forward to place a kiss on her lips. Sweet Pea pushed his arms through the sleeves of his jacket and they went outside, taking his motorcycle to the Wyrm of the Serpents. Almost everyone was there and Jughead was talking to FP in what seemed like a very serious tone.

Kate wasn't sure what had happened that made everyone go this unquiet, this uneasy when they gathered. She briefly met the eyes of her brother who was seated aside and he nodded to indicate that he was okay. Toni hugged her tightly when the girls met and they didn't need to say anything to be glad that nothing else had happened to Toni. Jughead leaned against the pool table when he spoke up. "The Ghoulies want the Southside". He revealed. "It's time we end the Ghoulie scourge and that traiter Penny Peabody". Sweet Pea's heavy voice followed and Kate felt his hand sliding off her lower back when he stepped forward. "Sweet Pea, two hours ago you were fighting Reggie Mantle. Now you want us to go to war over territory we don't even control anymore? This is Hiram Lodge's problem. Not ours". Toni was visibly offended by that. "So you're just going to hand over Sunnyside Trailer Park, our home, to Penny and the Ghoulies?". She bit. "I don't want us to die, Toni". Jughead stepped towards her.

"A rumble with the Ghoulies? It's a suicide run". "Better than a coward's death". Sweet Pea snarled. "Don't call me a coward!". Jughead raised his voice. "I agree with the tall one". A Scotish accent sounded from the back and Chibs stood up, making his way to the teenagers. "When we want to complete a patch over, we negotiate. When the other gang doesn't feel like negotiating, we fight for what we want. Giving away your home, where your roots are...". Chibs looked at Jughead. "Is no option. It's a ride or die". The Son of Anarchy looked down at Jughead and Jughead was about to speak up again, pointing towards Sweet Pea. They almost started yelling at each other when FP interupted. "Enough!". His voice echoed throught the Wyrm. Everyone was quiet when they looked at their Serpent King. "I just got a call from the sheriff's office". He started. "Fangs uh... He didn't make it. He's gone". Kate felt the tears welling up in her eyes at the news, Sweet Pea's arm curling around her and pulling her into his chest.

"Fangs is dead?". Jughead asked in disbelieve. "And we will mourn him, we will. But first, we will honor him. From what I just heard, I think we need to put it up to a vote. All of those against going to war with the Ghoulies?". Nobody. "All of those for giving them hell on the battlefield tomorrow?". Everyone raised their snake teeth in the air, the men of Mayhem standing up in honor, for Fangs, for the Southside.

This means war.