But when Aurors searched for Umbridge at her house after a trial where she fled from chambers they couldn't find her but later Aurors got a message that Umbridge was found but she was not alive and was found dead in crystal alley.

Aurors informed the press that she was tortured extremely before she was killed, in this case, the prime suspect was Lord Black but it was proven that he was innocent as at that he was still in Ministry.

New Under Secretary will be appointed soon at present the post is being handled by Izar Nott.

After that, every one of Selene's friends turned more protective but Draco and Blaise were overprotective which made her annoyed very much. She started to avoid confrontations with students. Now she was alone in a common room reading a thriller story when the portrait of Salazar Slytherins came to life.

#Greetingssss My Lord.# Selene said and Salazar was shocked and happy to meet someone from his family after a long time.

#Greetingssss Young Heiress can I assume that you're of my bloodline.# Salazar asked her.

#Yes My Lord I'm the granddaughter of your last living heir Tom Marvolo Gaunt# Selene replied.

#Introduce yourself Heiress and call me Grandfather#

Heiress ✔ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें