everything is okay, I promise #8

Brandon stands in front of me looking in my eyes he turns his head a little to the side and comes closer when our lips touch I feel awesome like I can take on the world, but when I open my eyes I see a monkey mask in front of me with a knife Brandon is laying on the ground with blood all over him.

I wake up feeling scared I look around and turn on my light.
new message from King cobra
one, two, three something is coming and it's not for me
new message from Rowan
we talked to stinger I will brief you tomorrow xx

I feel scared and decide to go look to my dad when I arrive in his room I see that he isn't home I hear a sound from the kitchen and start thinking about the text. I take my phone and without looking I call someone ''hello Riles are you okay? Hello?'' I hear a voice but I'm to scared to think who it is or respond ''Riles are you in trouble, do I need to come to your place?'' I recognise the voice ''Brandon'' I whisper ''I heard something and got scared'' I say honestly ''okay keep calm and look around is somebody there?'' he says ''I don't know'' I say scared. ''go to a small room where you are sure nobody is hiding, close the door and wait'' he says and hangs up I follow his advice and go to the bathroom.
I hear a sound in my room I cover my mouth and close my eyes ''Riley, are you here?'' I hear Brandon he came for me. ''Brandon'' I open the door and jump in his arms, he hugs me back and whispers ''everything is okay, I promise'' ''thank you'' I say.

I wake up in my bed I stand up and walk to the living room I see Brandon sleeping on the couch I quietly go to the kitchen ''hey, are you okay?'' Brandon asks ''yeah thanks'' I say. ''how late is it?'' he asks ''in 20 we have to leave for school'' ''cool'' he answers.

When we walk in the school I feel the eyes of the people in the hallway on us, when I spot Rowan I walk to her and she hugs me I tell her what happened and she tells me about stinger and that he is going to help us.
''the next time you guys go to this dude I'm coming with you'' I say

~©~

Its lunch and when I go sit with Noah Trevor passes by he looks very mad but I decide to ignore it.

New message from Nicky
tonight my place be there xx

Noah, Rowan and I walk in the hallway ''hey, hey does anybody has a gun'' ''because I would rather put bullet in my brain then look at your face for 1 second'' Trevor says coming closer to Rowan. ''Omg, just do it then instead of making the same 2 jokes over and over again'' I say pushing Trevor away from Rowan ''shut up your dad is a hoe'' he says and walks away I see Brandon pushing him against the wall ''shut up I'm sick of you talking shit to her, she never did anything to you'' Brandon says ''seriously B'' Trevor says ''you are the problem okay if you look at her or just mention her I will tell everybody about that night'' Brandon says.
I feel Noah grabbing my arm and we walk to our class.