Releasing his hold on her other wrist, Sean tucked his hands up under her thighs and pulled her closer to him, then he used his mouth to conquer her. He licked the length of her, and he sucked her into his mouth, using his tongue to fracture her sanity.

Little by little he tore at her resolve, his lips enticing her, taking her to the outer fringes of passion and desire. He teased and tormented every contour of her delicious femininity. His technique potent, Cybil soon found herself vexed. He decimated her senses one by one, sending her into a near catatonic state.

Cybil realized she would have given him just about anything he asked for in that moment if only he'd bring her to climax. She should have thought better than to test his anger, he became insufferable in such a mood. Though rarely did he afflict so much agonizing pleasure on her as he did now. He made her yearn for things that words couldn't begin to describe.

A fire built inside her, the sweltering heat engulfing her, the flames lapping at the frayed edges of her self-control. Her blood started boiling, her restraint slipping. Craving a competition with all the ferocity of the beast contained inside her, Cybil bit into her wrist, driving herself over the verge of hysteria, and plunging headfast into one of the most intense orgasms one might hope to manage.

And when her blood flowed, as it dripped slowly down her body, Sean became more voracious in his pursuits. Like an addict getting his next fix, one hit of her lifeblood and he turned into a savage beast, the animal inside him hungry for more.

Sean swiftly mounted her, tearing off his jeans and crashing into her. His body colliding with hers in the most primitive of ways. He sank every ounce of energy into her, pounding his flesh against hers. A fast, reckless, and vicious mating, almost to the point of being painful as they reached for the ungodly bliss that waited for them at the other end of the tunnel.

He pitched himself into the darkness, and she held onto to him with every last scrap of strength she had. He became feral, yet she didn't seek to tame him. With a wild abandon she sacrificed herself for his pleasure, she welcomed his fury as he buried himself inside of her.

Cybil waited until Sean rolled over, then she slipped from the bed and snatched her robe out from under the tangle of bloody sheets, leaving Sean to catch his breath while she went into the bathroom and took a shower

She came out a while later to an empty bedroom, the bed stripped, the soiled sheets in the hamper by the closet door. Sean may have enjoyed his sex with a bit of dirt and grit, but he'd always been meticulous otherwise, one of the qualities she liked best about him. She counted on him to clean things up.

And Sean remained equally adept at disposing of a body.

Fond memories came to mind while she hunted through the closet for something to wear. Gone for nearly thirty years, Cybil had been less than a month into her return trip to the States when she ran into Sean. She'd scoured the eastern coast of the U.S. looking for something she'd been forced to leave behind, only to find out that he'd left.