"Don't talk to Sasuke like that he was telling the truth!" Sakura came to her long time crush's aid.

"Hn." A smirk played on the young Uchiha's lips as he watched Naruto shrink the moment Sakura came to his defense.

******

"Ezra, where'd you run off to?" Mya Lorki spoke once her student appeared.

"I-It was a cat over there." She spoke softly as she pointed to the bushes. "I was seeing if it was lost."

"Hm, next time let me know when you're gonna wonder off, alright?" Mya says after a sigh.

"Yeah Ezra, you had us worried." Tala adds crossing her arms over her chest. Zuri took in a deep breath.

"It would've been troublesome to look for you." Zuri says. "You can suppress your chakra so we wouldn't have found you easily if you really wanted to."

"I'm sorry." Ezra lowers her head. A hand found it's way to the top of her head. She slowly looked up seeing Mya smiling at her.

"It's alright, just let us know when you run off okay?" She smiled at the young girl.

On impulse, she smiled back.

"Well since we found Ezra, we're done for the day." Mya says again. "I will see you guys tomorrow for some sparring alright?"

The three children nodded and Zuri quickly began walking off with Mya, leaving Tala and Ezra alone. They began walking shortly after.

"Ezra, are you gonna redo the chunnin exam?" Tala asked.

"No." Ezra replies. "I-I'm not strong enough."

"Nonsense!" Tala waves the ebony girl off. "You're as strong as Zuri is!"

Ezra scoffed softly as a smirk fell on her lips. She knew Tala was just trying to make her feel better. Ezra was clumsy, impulsive, and could barely even focus chakra to a ssingle point. She was great at hiding and supressing her chakra, on the count of her always running off form her Guardian. Ezra was just as weak as a beginner at the Academy. Or so she thought. Tala always seemed to beat her durng sparring and as far as Zuri, well he'd let anyone win if that meant he would be left alone to sleep somewhere.

Ezra pushed her hair out her face and sighed. "Thank you, Tala."

Tala giggled and looped her arm in Ezra's. The two kunoichi walked into the entrance gates of Konoha, where Kotetsu and Izumo waved slightly at them before they continued on their way.

"Are you hungry?" Tala asked as they walked onto the main street of the village. Ezra's honey infused irises landed on the dirt road they walked on.

"No." She replied. "I just wanna go home and relax honestly."

Tala's excitment slowly faded as she tried to keep a smile. She enjoyed Ezra. Eventhough she was quite odd, she liked her. Regardless if she was her teammate or not she was very fond of the darker toned girl. She was the only darker toned girl in the village, and it often made her stand out amongst the others. Tala firgured the small girl was from the cloud village, but Ezra was born and raised in the Village hidden in the leaves. Konohagakure.

"O-Okay then." Tala removes herself from the girl. "See you later then."

Ezra pressed her lips together in a short smile. "See you later, Tala."

Ezra then made a slight right where the road splits into three, her feet dragging along the gravel. She stuck her hands into the pockets of her shite shorts as she looked around at the village life. Kids younger than her twelve year old self played around in the streets. Elders sweapt in front of their homes or businesses. Younger adults walked back and forth talking amongst themselves. And those her age were practicing jutsus.