Chapter twenty six

Once Devyn found out she was so happy and she said "Oh my god are you serious!!?" "Yep I'm a serious as a heart attack" I say "Oh my..... wow thank you Jess!!" she said "Well you shouldn't be thanking me Colbs is the one who booked us all tickets" I say smiling and look behind me to Colby coming up and grabbing my waist and then I turn around and Devyn comes up and jumps on me and hugs me but when she raps her legs around my waist it was like holding a baby because she was so light and she says "Thank you thank you thank you" and then she gets off me and goes and hugs Colby and says "Hey can I speak to you for a minute in private" and he nods and at the time I didn't think much of it and I just sat down on the bed and me and Kat just finished watching the episode of Friends.

( Devyn's POV )

I walk out side my room with Colby and I push him out the door and close it and then I say "How do you really feel about Jess" then his face went sad and he said "Devyn how I feel about Jess is unexsplainable I love her more than I love myself my family even more then I love Sam and I wish I could tell her that but she said not till after she gets back" I feel terrible and say "Colby then why did you cheat?" "I really didn't what happened was I was at the bar with Elton, Jake, Corey, Aaron, and Sam and we were all hanging out and then out of no were Malissa the one who hurt me a lot and she just kissed me and that picture was taken at the perfect time because after she kissed me I pushed her off and said what the hell and she was trying to back with me and even tryed to kiss me again but I didn't let her" he said and I looked at him and said "Oh my god I can't believe it you were like framed but don't talk to her now just talk to her when she get back so you don't piss her off and just in-joy being friends for right now ok?" and he nodded and I asked him when we left and he said tomorrow and so I went into the room and Jess looked consurned.

( Madison's POV )

I was waiting for Devyn and Colby but they were taking a long time and so I was about to get up and then they come into the room and she says "Don't worry we were just talking about details and everything and Kat you better get going because-" Colby cut her off and said "Get your things packed girls were leaving tomorrow at noon!!!" and Devyn gave him a playful glare and whined "Heyyyyy I was gonna tell themmmmmmmmm" he looked at her weirdly and laughed a little and I said "So Kat how about I go with you to go pack and when you come back you help me" she nods and we head out.

Me and kat went to her house and packed and we got in the car and she asked me "Hey how do you feel about Colby?" I said "Colby Kat I love Colby a lot like really love him and I really really want to be with him but I don't know if I can go through the kind of pain that he put me in because I love him to much" she nodded and asked me "Well what about Jake?" and I say "I love Jake but not as much as I love Colby and if he did ask me out then I would say yes" she said "Ok I understand but I just wanted to know" and I say "Ok" and we get to my house and we go to my room and we pick out clothes and then Kat said "Hey if you don't mind I'm gonna stay with Dev tonight" "Ya I don't care" I said and smiled at her and she went to Devyn's room and that night there was a storm and I was sleeping in my bed and then I hear a big huge bang and then I jump and then I go into Colby's bed room and I say "Hey Colby?"