chapter 2 - I think ive found true love

hiccups pov:

the sun sets at berk it looks magical. Toothless cant get enough of the sun.

"HICCUP!" an angry voice right next to me is called. it was my father.

"HICCUP I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU I TOLD YOU YOUR GONNA MARRY ASTRID BUT YOU RAN OFF!" My dad shouts

"dad im not gonna marry astrid shes ruined my life! I hate her she is like evil!" I try to explain to my dad but I know I will never get through him.

its like talking to a 1 year old (no offence)

"hiccup shes not EVIL! she loves you!!" my dad screams. I jump on toothless and ride away from my dad just like that. Away from stress. But I would need to return soon though. As I ride on toothless I pass a kingdom I believe is called arendelle. 

"it wouldnt hurt to look" I mumble. I ride and land on the ground safely.

"who might you be?" a girl said I believe she was talking to me. I got closer to get a better look at her. This girl was beautiful. Her hair was braided with a beautiful blue dress. Her eyes were magnificent. her lips looked thin. They looked red. Her skin was white as snow.

"why are you staring at me?" the girl asks.

"you just look... wow" I say.

elsas pov:

this man was aboustly handsome. His green eyes looked like fresh grass. His hair was brown it was so lovely. Is he my true love? ive read books and books but I thought they were myths! is this love at first sight? no it cant he is probably like all guys. selfish and crule.

"hello im sorry for err calling you wow err kina embarrassed" the mans says. He has to be different no guy would ever be embarrassed!