"Ian. Please, I'm asking you as a friend." I said causing him to stop. "please help me out here."

"Very well, Donna wasn't in Paris. My sister was at my house staying over because-" he stopped watching me closely.

"What?" I ask biting my lips. He wasn't smiling any more.

"Ian please don't do this. What happened?" I asked.

"It's because of you" he said. I couldn't feel my legs the only sound that made it's way into my brain was the noise of the ticking clock.

"Me?" I croaked. I could feel Ian's arms slide down my shoulders and on to my elbows.

"Wait. I didn't do anything!" I said defendig myself.

"You didn't but he did" he said chuckling.

"So it's not because of me"

"No, it's because of you, you just don't know it yet" I grab his colar taking in the sweet spicy scent of his cologne.

"How do I know you're not just pulling my leg?" I asked.

"Because I'm not" he said and started to walk away. I suddenly felt cold. My arms were too weak to wrap around my body.

"Ask Jake yousrself." he said and disappeared behind a white door.

__________******__________

"Why do you think Jake lied about his wife being in Paris?" Megan asked as she bit down on her sandwhich.

"It's not a proven fact." I tell her.

"But Ian doesn't lie" she said with her mouth full.

"How do you know that?" I asked watchin her smirk.

"He doesn't have a reason to lie Kim"

"What I he wants the company all for himself?" I asked trying to prove a point.

"I doubt it, he has over five garment companies himself. He earns triple, no ten times more than Jake" she notified me. So she has gotten to know him last night. I started to imagine Ian in nothing but his underwear and that smirk on his face. I shook my head and turned my attention back to Megan.

"I'm going to ask Jake" I told her. She sighed and pit down her sanwhich.

"I hope you're ready because he's coming our way" Megan informed me. I closed my eyes as she turned my body towards the door.

"Good afternoon Megan" he said ignoring me completely. I exchange a quick glance with Megan.

"Go!" she urged. I took in a deep breath and walked behind him. He stopped causing me to bump into him.

"Do you need something Kim?" he asked. I nodded staring into his dark caramel eyes. I could fall into his arms right there.

"Come into my office." he told me and I followed his cutis scent.

"What did you want?" he asked as he took a seat. I paced back and forth staring at the computer screen.

"Jake. Where was Donna last night?" I asked taking a quick glance at his face. He sighed getting up. He walked over to me with his tailored brown suit.

"Donna was in Paris" he told me. I watched as his eye twitched as he said the four words.

"You're lieing." I said not knowing where I had gotten the guts .

"I'm what?"

"Lieing your eyes always twitch when you lie" I've picked that up by staring at him constantly during meetings and interviews.

"See Donna doesn't know that. How do you know me so well?" he asked inchif closer.

"You're my boss"

"And she's my wife" he said his hands inches away from my face. I hadn't notice that the blinds were down and the room gave off a lazy feel.

"She should know this sort of things" he said his hand resting on my cheek. This seemed wrong but felt so right.

"So where was she?" I asked again. He withdrew his hand and instantly I wanted to scream and tell him to touch me again.

"At Ian's. We had a fight." he said watching me carefully.

"Oh" I said biting my lips. "Why did you lie?"

"Becaise I wanted to be with you" he said . I didn't know what to feel when he said that. I kept my lips pressed tightly against each other. I played the words over and over again. What did those words mean? How could he put it in that sentence? I bit my lip watching his eyes change color to a lighter brown. Because he wanted to be with me...