🎄 Office Party IV E.D. 🎄

Start from the beginning

You clicked the power button and saw many missed calls, voicemails, and messages from Ethan pop up on your screen. You ignored them and turned your phone back off before placing it on the counter.

You weren't ready to face him just yet so you ignored him and giving yourself space allowed you to think more clearly.

You felt awful after the party so being here with family made it all vanish or at least you thought so.

Hours past and Ethan finally found his way to you.

He hesitantly walked up the doorsteps of your home and knocked.

You were busy helping out your mom so your sister and one of your nephews went to open.

Ethan patiently waited outside and looked down trying to keep his thoughts in place before someone opened.

"Hi how can I help you?" your sister asked Ethan slightly confused on who was at their doorstep.

"Hi I'm Ethan and I was wondering if I could speak with y/n" he kindly asked.

Your sister smirked and allowed him to walk in without your consent. Your sister had a plan to get you two to talk and this was only the start.

"Hey who was at the-" you spoke before stepping into the living room where he stood."door" you whispered.

Your eyes angrily looked at him as he stood there next to your sister.

"Why did you let him in?" you asked your sister.

"He wanted to talk to you so I let him in" your sister mumbled.

Ethan awkwardly stood there waiting for the right moment to speak, without angering you more than he already has.

"Can you give us a minute?" you asked your family. They all nodded in response and walked into the kitchen area leaving you two alone.

"I need you to go," you said as you looked at Ethan directly in the eyes.

"Give me a chance to at least say something y/n" Ethan pleaded as he took a step towards you.

You hesitated to answer but you gave in.

"Say whatever your here to say and go" you coldly responded.

Ethan took in a shaky breath before speaking.

"I'm sorry about the party.  I acted like a total jerk and I didn't even want to acknowledge it. It's true what you said about me. I didn't want to go alone but I truly wanted you as my date." he admitted.

"You sure didn't act like it. Yet somehow I still like you and I hate it" you admitted to him.

His eyes went wide as this statement took him by surprise.

"You like me?" he asked.

"That's beside the point. I still want you to go" you said as you walked away.

"I love you y/n" he spoke.

"Ethan you don't even know what that word even means" you turned back to look at him.

"Maybe I don't, maybe I do. Who knows? " he shrugs. "What I do know is that I want to find out?" he mumbled as he got closer to my lips.

"I hate you," you whispered.

"I don't think you do," he says before kissing your lips passionately.

Your hands wrapped around his neck as your fingers tugged on his locks of hair softly pulling him closer to you.

"Mhm," your sister clears her throat behind both of you.

You two pulled away and chuckled lightly as your sister smirked at you two.

"Looks like it worked" she chuckled.

-