Kinks (G.D)

Y/N P.O.V:
It was summer time so I was staying the night at Graysons house.I woke up before Grayson and just sat their on my phone,I was concerned when I heard Grayson whimpering (Gray is asleep).I was worried he was having a nightmare so I was about to wake him up,then I heard Grayson say"you like when daddy fucks you hard babygirl". You where taken back because he was always soft when it came to sex and he never mentioned having a daddy kink. You got a idea and when to the closer to change into a sexy lingerie. You walked back out and turned gray on his back. He was still sleeping so you smirked knowing your plain would work cause he's a heavy sleeper.He started moaning in his sleep.You noticed he had a boner.You smirked to yourself and pulled down his boxers.You started palming him while you looked at him. He still didn't wake up.You went up to his neck and started kissing his sweet spot giving him hickeys.He was whimpering and grinding in the air.You giggled and went back down and slowly sank down on his Dick.

Graysons P.O.V:
I felt a ton of pleasure which woke me up.i woke up and saw y/n on my dick.I threw my head back and groaned.I put my hands on her waist. "Y/n what are you doing". "Oh nothing däddÿ"she smirked. My head shot up an looked at her."oh fuck baby say that again".she called me daddy again and I lost it.i flipped us over and started slowly grinding in her.I groaned and started going faster.

Y/n p.o.v:
The faster gray went the closer I got to cumming."daddyyy I'm gonna cum"he just went faster.i screamed and then he pulled out."wtf Grayson!.he just looked up at me and said "I'm not done with you yet babygirl".he started licking my clit and I moaned at the feeling and put my hands in his hair.he put 2 fingers in and started pumping fast."g-" he looked at me and lifted one of his eyebrows."daddyy" I correct myself "I'm gonna cum".do it princess he said I then felt my legs shake and I came. Grayson started laughing and I looked at him."baby you squirted".i blushed and looked away.grayson turned my face to him and kissed me.
"Round 2" he smirked