naming the baby

lamelo:

i was really happy that my mom gave birth to my new little sister. Im not gonna lie, i wanted my mom to name the baby "lameloah" its like my name, but with an "ah" at the end. When the doctors said we can go in to see my mom, i litteraly ran over there. "chill speedy, we all happy to see the baby" lonzo said laughing "right bro, thats not even your baby. its ya little sister" liangelo chimed in. "yo shut up, im gonna be the best big brother, and then ya niggas can stop calling me immature, fuck outta here" i say continuing to walk in the room.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lonzo:

when i walked in the room, i was really scared. Shit! i dont even know how to hold a baby. when i heard the baby cry, i was bout to start crying. the sister i always wanted is finally here after like 30 years " mom can we name her lameloah?" lamelo asked. " lamelo shut up, that name is mad ugly like shut the fuck up" i semi shouted. " boys shut up, you got damn mom just gave birth, shut up!" dad yelled. right after he finished the last word, the baby just started to cry, she was so small and pale. thats when the doc came in and asked my mom what she wanted to name the baby.

_____________________________________________

Tina:
i was so tired after i gave birth to my little angel. after a while i closed my eyes and i heard the nurse " ms ball, what would you like to name your healthy baby girl" i looked around and i instantly thought about leighanna. "leighanna" i said proudly " leighanna amour ball" i shed a tear as the nurse looked at me and said " oh what a beautiful name" she said with a pout face. i heard lamelo say " lameloah would've been better" i look at him with a serious face "boy" lavar said as he smacked the back of his head. "boys here's your new baby sister" i said shedding a few tears. " she's so adorable mom" zo said "look i think she gonna have mom's eyes too" gelo said "it gonna be the best brother out of ya fools, she gonna love me more" melo said; the boys sucked there teeth after a while lavar says " buckle up boys it's gonna be a long ride with the little princess"....

a/n: sorry for the wait guys! yeah