The Lucky Star [ON-HOLD]

The Fallen Star

Robin Alexandra Alonzo used to be one of the finest child stars in the showbiz industry. That was then.. 16 years later, Robin is back to square one. While most of her batchmatesi in the showbiz industry have each 10 blockbuster movies to add on their Filmography section in Wikipedia, Robin is still struggling to make a name for her self. Hell-bent on proving herself as more than just a pretty face, Robin decides to take whatever project that is handed to her. But when news about the acting debut of the vocalist, song-writer and leader (surely he’s an all-around guy) of the sensational rock band The Inflict threatens her chance to make it finally big this year; she decides to take the matter on her own hands.

The Rising Star

Being the grandson of the current President of the Philippines has its pros and cons. For one thing, Evanio Ashley de Joya Ko’s special family background made it possible for their rock band to get recognized immediately (aside from their talents, the guys have pretty faces to boot) however, along with soaring fame comes complications and trials that goes hand in hand with the perks... zero privacy, fixed marriage, his family’s interference, antis, fans and papparazzis that chronicle his every move and every breath. After realizing he needed a breather, Ash decides to take a different route by joining Samuel Lapuz’s (a world renowned director) acting class in the University. As Ash enters a different kind of world and meets the haughtiest woman in the whole wide world, he will realize that he’s no different with the actors playing on stage and that he might be paying a higher price than what he’s accounted for.

Robin Alonzo and Ash Ko.

Two stars trying to prove their worth.

One believes in planning ahead of time while the other has a mind set of now or never.

But together, they’re explosive.

Hot and Cold. Good and Bad. Love and Hate. Chaos and Calm

… perhaps a storyline that had been repeated a million times over, but in a world where consistency was bleak, would their stubborn hearts surrender to give each other a chance? Or will they keep playing until it’s too late? Until when can one remain blind to what’s before their very eyes? How much time should pass before one realizes that right before their eyes is the very one? 

=====

A/N 

Hi guys! I know I have not been updating regularly tapos eto na naman ako =))) Ha ha this premise had been on my mind since last year and finally, (after much contemplation) I gave in. Napanood ko ulit kasi si Miura and then I sort of fell in love with him again. I hope you like this (kahit sobrang gasgas yung tilte) I couldnt think of anything e. <3 So guys, it'll be good if you comment or give me a word of encouragement =))))

PS. I havent thought about and written the first chapter kaya mukhang matatagalan ang update.