Simply coincidence

Todoroki x reader
Quirk: Elemental manipulation

It seemed as though wherever I went there would be the boy that I watched in the aggressive battle with my friend Midoriya at the U.A. sports festival. It had been 4 days and I wouldn't accept that this boy just happened to be everywhere I was. If I remembered correctly, his name was Todoroki and he was part of class 1-A while I was in class 1-B. But what would some hot shot from 1-A want to do with a nobody from 1-B?

I noticed how he happened to be everywhere and decided that I would be confronting him tonight.

After school I thought out my plan. First I would find him, get him to follow me somewhere private, then confront him. That's only if he follows as I hope.

After planning it was time for action. I left my house, telling my parents I was just going out to stroll for a bit, then headed towards town to scout out Mr. Icy-hot.

Shortly after about half an hour, there he was. In all of his attractive glory. Now seeing him up close and not pummeling my friend he was actually very attractive.

Focus.

I walked by a flower shop, glancing at the display outside and then at Todoroki. I just missed his eye-contact and knew I had to make sure he was following. I went more down the sidewalk, passing buildings old and new, bright and dark, suddenly I turned down an alley in between some brick buildings.

I waited for some time in the dark before noticing the head that peaked around the corner.

I've got you now.

The figure kept getting closer and I met him halfway.

"Todoroki!" I called. He jumped and I was suddenly directly in front of him.

"You have been following me, why?" I got straight to the point, my curiosity killing me. I scanned his features but he kept his face plain and void of emotion.

'How does he do that?' I thought. My quirk is no use to me for figuring out Todoroki, since I don't believe he will start spilling when you pick up some dirt or something.

He still hadn't responded, it was starting to irritate me. I stared into his eyes, trying to make myself look more intimidating but I don't think it moved him at all.

"You're very cute, Y/N." He finally spoke. I just wish he hadn't said that. My resolve practically melted and my blush was tomato red.

"D-Don't be an idiot! Why are you following me!" I changed the subject again, poking him in the chest to get my point through. My face felt so hot and my mind was flustered.

He pushed my hair behind my ear and there was the smallest hint of a smirk.

"I couldn't help myself." He leaned down and left the lightest touch of a kiss on my cheek. I blushed even more and held my hand to where he had kissed me. He had smiled again and held my hand in his against my face, suddenly it cooled.

"Better?" Todoroki asked and I realized it was him. I couldn't help but smile and start to laugh. Something about this situation was just funny.

"I like you." He told me when my laugh calmed, and my blush came back.

"You don't even know me." I told him.

"But I want to." He started to pull my hand and we left the alley. He held my hand as we walked and I couldn't believe that I came here to confront this boy and ended up liking him.

"So did you plan this?" I asked him as we walked the streets that were almost deserted as it had gotten later.

"I think it was simply a coincidence." He smiled and stopped. I stopped, confused, then his hands came to the back of my neck as he bent down and met his lips to mine.

First one shot! Now I'm hoping I can get requests! So please either private message me or request on the chapter!

~Lavinia