One

Chapter 1 | What a
                beginning

A PROMISE involves the voluntary giving of one's word that, if and when a particular circumstance or situation comes about, one will accept to do what was promised, no matter what.

" what happened to all those firm promises of support? " 

Assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something;

Undertake or declare that something will happen.

it's hard to keep one's promise even though the person is important to you.

A TRUST firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability or strength of someone of something.

" relationships have to be build by trust "

Confidence placed in a person by making that person the nominal owner of property to be held or used for the benefit of one or more others.

As everyone says "trust one of each other" but i can't seem to trust him anymore.
This makes a huge PROBLEM  for me. Its hard to be around people that make you feel unimportant, they make you feel worthless. Everything is hard.

Life is hard and it even gets harder, it feels like your whole world is crushing down. Problems get piled up in your chest, it's getting harder and harder to breathe especially since the person whom you've trusted to take care of your heart broke his one and only promise  but he didn't care he still did it.

Believe in the reliability , truth, ability , or strength of.

" i should've  never trusted him " 

         ⭕⚫⚪⚫⚪

"and cut !,  good job guys that a wrap for today " we all cheered as we left the studio and headed to our trailers.

i sighed tiredly, we had been filming for hours and I'm extremely tired .

as i entered my trailer i was greeted by grace, grace is my hair and makeup artist oh and also she is my dresser, but she's literally like my sister

" hey girl how was filming?" grace asked me as i sat down in the stool

" good and tiring at the same time" i replied as i removed my shoes. grace started to remove my make up and fixed my hair. as i got up from the stool that stood at the front of the vanity where there were filled with make ups ,different wigs, tissues , all those kinds of stuff. grace handed me my clothes.

after changing into comfortable clothes i decided to sit and browse on my social media while grace cleaned the vanity and all.

 while i was browsing instagram there was a knock on the door.

" hey Sofia, Finn's here"  grace said with a big smirk on her face,  she went back to what she was doing as i head for the door there he was standing handsome as ever

" oh look the dork is here"  i joked as Finn scrunched his face

" dork really? , there are billions of cute nicknames out there that you could've called me and you've decided to call me dork?" he placed his hands on his heart and acted heart broken

" why would i even call you with a cute nickname? , your not even cute at all" i replied while closing the door behind me

" shut up i know you find me cute " Finn said winking at me. i blushed , i probably look like a tomato