"How's your composition, btw?" Yerin changed the topic.

"It's almost done." Sinb looks at Yerin.

They're both sitting in front of the piano, just talking.

"Wow. That's fast." Yerin said surprisingly.

"Umji is a great help. She's really smart." Sinb said.

"Speaking of Umji, she's with Yuju a while ago and they're both acting weird." Yerin muttered. Sinb just looks at Yerin.

Yerin looks back at her. They're having an eye contact with each other, their faces are so close with each other.

"I didn't know you've grown to be such a pretty girl." Yerin suddenly mouthed. Sinb removes her eye contact with Yerin and hides her blushes.

"Did you know I've liked you?"

Sinb suddenly turns to Yerin again, shocked of what her unnie just said.

"Unnie.. why so sudden?" she asked shyly.

"Did you know about it? Have you felt it?"

Sinb shakes her head.

"All I thought was that you're being so sweet and protective to me because we grew up together and treated each other like real sisters." Sinb stated.

"Ohh.. maybe that's why I gave up." Yerin giggled.

"I didn't have the courage to tell you before. But.. it doesn't matter now. It was faded long time ago." she added and flashes a smile to Sinb.

"I know. You like Yuju unnie." Sinb said, Yerin nodded.

"I don't think this is just an infatuation. Sinb-ssi, I think.. I'm starting to fall in love with her." Yerin uttered with her voice shaking because she's shy.

"Tell her unnie. What's the worst that could happen.. atleast you tried." Sinb said.

"I don't know how. But.. I'm planning to tell her tonight." Yerin smiles widely and Sinb got excited about it.

"Well.. goodluck for it, unnie." Sinb said.

"You should too." Yerin said.

"What?" Sinb asked Yerin who is now walking towards the door of the music room.

"To Umji." Yerin grinned at her.

"Aish!" Sinb threw something to her but she already closed the door.

*****

Later in the afternoon. Yuju didn't attend the TC practice again and walks alone to the dorm.

While she's walking silently, a hand suddenly covers her mouth and brought her to the woods. She can't see who they are because they covered her eyes immediately. She can't transform to werewolf either because they have injected her with some serum.

After few minutes, she's sitting on a chair when they removed the cover and her eyes immediately adopts the surroundings.

White open room with pillars and big windows and portraits on it. The exact place which Sinb foreseen a week ago.

"So you're the one, huh?" Minho said.

"Why don't you transform?" he mouthed.

"Oh.. you can't because it's going to hurt you more because of the serum I injected to you." he teased.

Yuju looks at him sharply and really wants to kill him but she can't move. She's tied to the chair and the serum is hurting her body.

JinKi suddenly slaps her face causing her lower lip to bleed.

"Oh.. I like that! HAHA!" JinKi teased.

He leans closer to Yuju to smell her bleeding lips. He feels energized by Yuju's blood.

The thing is.. among their pack, being the daughter of the Lord and the Queen, Yuju's blood has the most amazing fragrance. It will surely make every vampire crazy.

JinKi hits Yuju again, punches her in the stomach until she scoffs blood.

"Enough with that, JinKi!" Minho scolded him.

"Aish! I'm having fun." JinKi said but stopped when Minho say so.

Yuju almost pass out because she's tired and the serum adds to it. She's trying to fight it but Minho injected her too much.

"Now, let me call my cousin, Yerin." Minho grinned.

Yuju pulled her head up and looks at Minho shockingly.

-------------------------------------

I just want to use the picture because I love how Yerin and Umji was looking at Yuju during the MMA 2018.

(c) to the owner.

*All rights reserved for all the owners of the pictures I have used and will be using.*

Standby for the next chapter. Thanks for the support and Kamsahabnida^___^v