1.0 first time.

* first fanfic ive written*

* im new so I hope you like it!!*

Calum p.o.v.

I cant find any of the boys anywhere!! We have our first show tonight! Of course I cant find any of them. Suddenly I fall to the ground and land with a huge thud. Hey watch where..... I stop mid sentence to see a girl on the other side of me. Brunette, looks about sixteen or seventeen, might be 5'10 in height.

" Oh im so sorry I didnt mean to run into you. Im just in a rush! I have to be on stage in two minutes!!"

"Oh you must be our opening act!!! Hey im calum!! You must be Katie!!"

"Nice to meet you but I really have to go!!"

"Uh okay...."

She rushes pass me onto the stage and you hear the croud roar. She starts to sing the lyrics to the famous song " Wings " by Little Mix. Her voice is so beautiful. She is just so beautiful. Okay calum stop gawking over a cute girl and go find the boys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been around the whole backstage area and I still can't find any of them. We are on stage in five minutes! Ugh! Am I the only responsible person in this band!? For the second time today,I mindlessly bump into Ashton and I'm back on the dirty floor.

"There you are lad! I couldn't find you!" Ashton says outta breath.

"Wait I was looking for you guys!! "

"Oh well no time to chit chat we need to go!!"

Ashton and I make our way to the other boys. Luke looking as stunning as ever. Michael looking.....red as ever. The usual. We make our way up to the stage ready to rock! Before ashton could jump right into "good girls" a girl makes her way on stage and attacks me. Security comes running to my rescue as I squeal like a little girl. The crowd of million screaming suddenly goes silent. Embarrassed I run off stage. Luke comes running after me.

"Cal, its okay. You have no reason to be embarrassed. She came at you and you didn't know what to do. Just come back out here with me and let's rock this shit!!"

"Okay lukey..."

"..... Let's rock let's rock."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough the show was over. We run off stage after saying our goodbyes and make our way back to the house for some rest.

Katie p.o.v.

I got to the arena twenty minutes late! I'm never going to get another gig if I keep coming late. Getting through the chaos of hair and makeup I'm finally ready to go on stage. Making my way to the stage in a rush I bump into someone and land butt first on the floor. I look up to see who I ran into but I don't recognize him. He has brown hair with blond highlights, gorgeous brown eyes. Looks like he's my age. He starts to say something that I really couldn't hear. Well I really wasn't paying attention. I was still admiring his looks. He's so freaking cute!!

"Oh I didn't mean to bump into you. I'm in a rush! I have to be on stage in two minutes!!"

"Oh! Well I'm calum. You must be our opening act katie!" He says in a raspy voice.

"Nice to meet you but I really have to go!"

I rush away from the scene and looking back I see him still watching me walk away. He seems to be daydreaming. All I could think now was, when is the next time I get to see that cutie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter!!

It may not be good but I tried.

You saw that #cake action.

I wonder what's gonna happen between katie and calum.

She it I need a ship name for them.

Oh well byeee.

Love you.