PART 2

Happy reading guys....I wish ur day to filled with full of happiness

After some time...she reached the hospital..everyone wished her...pragya's friend sri likes pragya they were standing at the reception..she was praising her beauty,,pragya dont like that she was just standing there checking the details of the patient...sri asked her " pragya my mind is telling that something good gonna be happen with may be u meet ur soul today" pragya glared at her and said" love is a pure bond that happens between two hearts...it cant be forced..but iam having one wish "he should love me unconditionally and respects my family and moreover should trust me whatever may the situation is"...then with a laugh she said" it is impossible sri these things can happen in dreams...who can do this???

Definitely i can...a bold voice came from back ...pragya looks shocked and turned back to see...where abhi was on the call ...sri said with chuckle
"see ur prince has arrived" pragya stared her ...and he ended the call..He said "i want to meet ur dean Dr Nikhil now" ...pragya told "so"...abhi said what so?? call him immediately in a rough voice..pragya felt irritated
and told" hello Mr if u want to talk go and search him why are u asking me...abhi angrily ,"cant you do your job properly you are receptionist
u should give the details"

Sri told him that they were doctors and morever the receptionist is on the way...pragya expected a sorry from him but he just stared her and
moved..she said " see sri how rude he was...he havent apologize for his action"....sri told.."ohhh ur love starts from a expectation"...pragya
said "what nonsense.. love that too from him"..come lets we go and do our duty as he said...sri"ohh as he said"..pragya beated her..

Then in Nikhil's cabin...Mr Nikhil i want the reports as soon as possible because this will give me any clue about that sharma...i know this was a planned murder by him i just needed a evidence.."abhi said..nikhil" sure Mr abhi our team report is stating that it was a suicide and i arranged a special team to go through the details again".....abhi said " ok i ll come and collect the reports"....while abhi was leaving pragya entered nikil's cabin. Both stared each other. In the evening Nikhil called abhi invited him for the birthday party of his wife.
abhi refused but nikhil said,"i know abhi u dont like these things but iam calling u is that reports came..i want to give without the knowledge of others..so please come "..atlast abhi agreed..nikhil" please bring purab too"...abhi nodded his head.

At night pragya comes home where bulbul asked her about the day...pragya narrated the whole story bulbul teased her.....The very next day evening pragya, bulbul ,arjun getting ready for the party...

Thank you for ur precious time...

If boost is the secret of children's energy...
Then comments and votes are the secret of writer's energy....

Hoping to get my energy... Biding bye...