Next morning Vivaan followed his daily routine.Finally taking shower he went down for breakfast.All were present.Reyaansh and Nandini were having conversation.

R-"Nandu I think.You should have helped Varna.Anna gave away all her clothes.What will she do now.I mean she wont ask you.Why dont you take her for shopping."

N-"You think.I didnt have this on mind?Rey I dont want to die in this cold and.Unannounced war.We better be.Away and safe."

R-"I didnt get you.What will Anna say.I dont think.He will know."

V-"Your Anna knows everything Rey.Good morning."

N-"Im leaving for hospital.Bye everyone."

V-"So.You were saying something?"

R-"Where is newspaper?I need to find something important."

Vivaan shake his had.Taking bite on apple.Lata and Shivani came.Serving breakfast.Shivani was worried about Varna.She looked at Vivaan.Having her tea.

V-"Whats wrong Mom.You look worried."

S-"You are reason.Its start of year Vivaan.What did you do with girl.Took away all her clothes.Gave away.Didnt think twice.She havent come down yet.Wonder what will happen."

L-"Akka is right Vivaan.Go get her some new clothes.Say sorry to her."

S-"Why are you silent now.Say something."

V-"what do you think.She will agree to wear.Clothes I got for her.All have gone mad.Whatever I have done.No regrets.Yes regarding her problem.It will be solved.Dont worry."

Shivani and Lata looked at him.In disbelief as he went away.They caught their heads.

S-"I wonder.What will be.Result of this."

L-"Both are equally stubborn.In nature."

Pranush looked happy.Taking last spoon of cerelac.He is in very active mode.Recently with learning new things.Every day.Specially the new antics.He has learned from his father.All mischief.Varna looked at him.Third time cleaning his mouth.He gurgles every time.She gives him spoon.She showed him eyes.Making him understand in cute way.It wasnt right to do this.With food.Who was in mood to listen.She cleaned his mouth.With soft handkerchief.Then took him in her lap.He started crying.Tugging at her shirt.she frowned not understanding.He held her shirt.Tightly trying to get it on his mouth.

Var-"Pranu you had cerelac.Again hungry?My chub.Wait let me.Get some milk for you."

He wasnt ready to leave her.Her smile faded off.She realized she has to go down.In same night clothes.Which looked funny on her.She didnt knew what to do now.Pranush was jumping on her lap.Trying to tell her.Go get milk.He want now.He touched her cheeks.With his palms.Pat her there.She kissed them.Taking him in hug.Rubbing his back.He burped.Making her laugh.

Var-"Im also hungry.But cant go downstairs like this.Tell me what do."

He made his face as he understood her dilemma.He frowned.Looked around room.Shrieked loudly.Getting her confused.She thought he was angry for milk.She got up.Trying to think of some way.She found helper entering room.With luggage bag.Looked like hers.Helper informed her that Vivaan.Asked her to send this to room.Varna settled Pranush on middle of bed.Busying him with toys.She checked bag.It was hers.But she left it at home.She opened zip.Finding all her old clothes.Inside there.Nostalgia hit her.She remembered her old life.She touched clothes.Same feeling budded inside her.She smiled faintly.Had smell of her home.She heard door.Vivaan came and started looking for his work file.He didnt spare glance at her.