Yuki ; you came for Naruto. Didn't you ?

Pein : you know where he has gone. Tell me.

Yuki : this jutsu will not undo even if I die.

Pein reaches his hand out " that is not a problem for me. Shinra tensei." And she was being sucked in towards her. " kusari . " And chains come out form the walls and grab onto her.

Pein : I see. This temple itself is armed with its own arsenal.

Yuki : it's not like that. The inside seals. The outside cannot be broken easily by attacks.

Pein : you have no intention to harm me. Till now , you are kind. Is that why you picked to learn seals ? Because they don't kill ?

Yuki : haha... I don't make a good ninja. I know that.

" I need to have you dead. Gomen." Pein tries to summons his other members .

Yuki : I wonder how long I'll last.

Pein sighed " I should have killed you when I had the chance. Now you just made things harder. I still can kill you."

One member shoots bullets towards her. She makes the chains come out from the wall and blocks the attack.

Yuki makes the chains comes out from all sides the walls and reach out for all of them. They jump up, escaping the chains. Two of them gets caught in the chains.

Metal poles  then shoot out from the wall trying to pin the rest down . The gather at one point and pein uses shinra tensei to repel the poles.

Yuki : repel as well...

She got atop the chains and reached out for him. " You need my information, my death to get out isn't it ? "

He sucks her in and she allows herself to fly towards her. Bullets were shot by another member from behind her. The bullet was going to reach her. She then throws kunais towards him, allowing the kunais to be sucked. He stops the jutsu immediately and dodges the kunais. The bullets were still coming for her , she raises a metal poles from the ground and the bullet explodes upon impact with the metal like.

Chains grab for him and he repels them.

Pein : you caught two of my members. That's quite a feat.

Yuki ; jiraiya-sama said all of your sights are linked. That must be really convenient. So these chains go for chakra. I don't control them.

Usana pops up from the ground " it's done."

Pein : it's done ?

Yuki : I see. Then it's fine.

Pein : what did you do ?

Yuki : nothing. She told me that all the civilians are evacuated. I don't like to underestimate you . In case this doesn't work. Demon's Resting Place.

Chains wrapped around her body.

Pein: damn it !! She tricked me !!
______________________________

" Kuchiyose no jutsu " konan tries to summon all six members. " Come on...." She puts in a lot more chakra and *poof* she manages to only summon pein.

Pein tries to summon the rest out of there. " Like I thought. It won't work so easily. It's good I got this in advance " he took out a scroll.

Konan: luckily you placed this seal on yourself. Or I won't be able to summon you out.

Pein put his hand on the scroll " a seal breaker. Even after using this , you had a hard time summoning me. I was right not to underestimate her." He applies chakra and summons the rest.

Pein : arigato konan. If there wasn't you , we would have been stuck there forever.

Konan: what did she do ?

Pein ; she killed herself and wrapped herself in chains where I couldn't even extract her soul for information. So I couldn't undo the jutsu or find Naruto. Like you said , luckily for this scroll. Now to continue back what I was here to do.
______________________________

Kakashi appears to protect iruka.

Pein : Hatake Kakashi. The copy ninja huh.

Kakashi: what have you done to Yuki ? Is she... Dead ?

Pein : she tried very hard to prevent me from coming out of that temple. I must say she did a great job. But I didn't underestimate her either. Or I would have been stuck there forever.

Kakashi; ... I see. She is dead.

Kakashi Vs pein

Kakashi's Lollitaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें