CHAPTER 43 : The One He Loves

Start from the beginning

Syl is happy with the Crown Prince progress and with his life, at least for now he is safe. Now that the governess is already dead, he heard that she was beheaded at Krus main street yesterday most of the town people are there to watch.

He is also relieved now that Lady Amanda is out of the palace, it's just a pity that she escaped, though the previous doesn't want any revenge with her " bless his soul" but he at least wants to see her suffer, but he guesses that her time is not yet to come.

The news about Lady Amanda falling out of grace spread like a wildfire. The people who were associated with her were being investigated by the King's men. The people who were clamoring to her feet just to gain favor from her are now happily criticizing her. Even the two consort who was always seen with her are now denying their association with her.

The most absurd news that he heard is that since the Lady Amanda has fallen out of grace the King is now eyeing a new consort and it's him. Now the leeches new target is him. The nobles who were raising their nose and brows at him before are greeting him with a sweet smile on their faces. They even tried to speak with him, but Syl being him saw right through them and ignore them on the spot. Even Consort Janine and Lucy spotted him in his way home from the white rose palace and invited him to have tea with them but he immediately refused them and went home. He rather goes home and plant kamote that waste his time rubbing elbows with leeches. Syl thought while he was lying on the floor of his living room wearing his sleeping clothes without a care in the world.

Now Syl is contemplating with himself. Is he done with the wishes of the previous Syl? He already turns back the time. Ren is with him safe and happy. The two children are now with him too. He saves the life of the Crown Prince and even the little Prince, but he feels like there is still something that needs to be done. Syl who was originally lying on the floor immediately sat up and cross his leg, eyes still closed and tried to remember the previous wishes.

Ren and the children were already used in this kind of behavior of Syl. They already know not to disturb him, his too deep with his thoughts that he won't even hear them. They just decided to continue their own activity for the day.

Syl is about to give up when out of nowhere he touch his left ear where he wore the dangle earing of the previous and a scene flashes in his mind. He was badly woken up by a loud noise and he heard a weak voice. "I wish to turn back time, I wish I was able to protect myself and the people who are important to me, I just want to have a peaceful and happy life with the one I love. I wish someone please help me."

Syl opens his eyes after seeing that vision. That was the day when he met the soul of the previous Syl that was the time when everything started. I've already done most of it, he thought. Syl tried repeating the words in his mind when suddenly his eyes went big. The one I love? The one he loves? Syl can't believe in what he realized just now and he bluttered it out forgetting that others can hear him.

Ren and the children were surprised when Syl suddenly shouted. The three boys stared at their weird brother who still doesn't notice their existence in the living room. The three look at each other, Ren just shrug his shoulder and continue reading his book and the children continue practicing their penmanship as for Syl he went back lying down on the floor staring at the white ceiling.

"Does it mean that the previous likes someone? Or rather he loves someone?" he asked himself feeling confused. Syl rack is brain out trying to remember if anything about this person is written on the diary but to his dismay he finds nothing. "Oh my mother why of all things you didn't write about this person, Didn't you remember what father told to you write everything to your diary," Syl is so lost he pulled his hair unconsciously.

His brothers saw this but they don't know what to do with him. Ren wanted to ask what's wrong but he knew that he won't get any answer especially with his brother state right now. He decided to let it go and not bother with it for now.

Where can I find this person? I don't even know his name or where he lives. I don't even know where they met! How can I know this person? The only thing that I can rely on is the previous memory that will just pop out when I touch someone that I came across with, does it mean that I need to touch every person that he meets on the street. That would look weird. Syl thought to himself and wanted to cry because of this.

And if I find him what should I do? How should act? Does that person even know Syl? Can I even fall in love with that person or should I act that I love him but that's not right, that is totally out of the question. I need to love this person as well but how? Syl felt conflicted on his predicament.

Fall in love? How can I do that? I don't even experience that myself on my time. How can I even look for love If I myself don't even know the feeling of it? I know the feeling of love between parents and children, between friends. But being in love with someone, I didn't know if I can. I can answer the difficult question when it comes to medicine or other academic topics, I could compose a song within minutes, but to fall in love it will be the hardest wish that he needs to fulfill, his not even sure if he could do it, but he has to, he promised him. Syl close his eyes, "Syl my previous soul please just this one help me find your true love" he murmured to himself. He just wanted to dig a hole and stay there and sleep for a lifetime.