Untold tales (Benny x shy reader)

3rd PoV 

Y/n was a shy girl, good with computers, books, homework, some sports, cooking, and even pranking. However there was one thing she was really bad at... human interaction. She also may have a bit of a crush on Benny. 

Benny on the other hand was a normal every day geek that just so happened to be a wizard. He could cast manic spells, reserect a dog, and fight vampires on a daily basis. He had a cool life, that he wasn't aloud to talk about. At school people thought of him as a stupid nerd that was annoying and lame. Let's just say people judge others to quick and Benny might need to be more cautious when preforming spells. Benny might also have a bit of a crush on Y/n.

Benny's PoV 

School was boring,  nothing happened at all and the only person who kept talking to me was starting to get annoying. Ethan was a bit to protective of this whole using my manic whenever I feel like it thing. But magic was cool and it could give us some perks.

"Oh come on Ethan lighten up a bit magic is awesome watch." I said. I flipped through my book and saw a spell for moving inanimate objects.

Y/n's Pov 

Today was slow no one talked to me which was good, I hate being under pressure always feeling like I'm gonna say something wrong. I wanted to be more out their, but I haven't found the right people. The popular girls are snobby, the smart ones are sassy, the jocks are stupid, and nerds seem to herd and talk about whatever pop culture movie they all watched at their house on Friday Night. Plus I was socially awkward and I am very bad when it comes to conversation.

I might be shy, but I just needed a little adventure in my life. I didn't want to play it safe, but I didn't want to get into something I can't get out of. So I'm my spare time I do whatever I feel like and today I feel like pranking Benny.

Benny Wier my crush. He wasn't like all nerds who just wanted attention. No he was kind, polite, cute, even funny, and loyal to his friends. 

I was walking to his locker and I stood near the corner, and took out my phone grabbing my ear buds. I didn't put any music on, so I heard Benny and Ethan's whole conversation. That was my first mistake.

".. magic is awesome watch. " trust me I watched. I looked up at the boy who I heard say magic. Who does magic anymore? Well apparently him. I kept listening but neither said anything because Benny was flipping the pages of his small book.

"Here we go." Said the boy. "Anas duo impedimentum Anas duo impedimentum Anas duo impedimentum." Benny lifted his hand toward the other side of the hallway where he lifted a slushy and it landed on a jocks head covering him in red food dye. Only thing you should all know is that the slushy floated. Because floating slushies are normal.

"What the F*ck." I stayed in shock. Both of the boys looked at me. Ethan looked at Benny waiting for a reaction. Benny however was white as a ghost and was staring straight at me. I ran down the hallway and into the cafeteria. Hopefully they wouldn't find me.