Chapter 21:Who's The Boss Now?

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Cassie shook her head looking at her reflection in the mirror. Faith had taken her back to the adult store and they had found the get up she was wearing and bit her lip fastenening the belt around her trench coat, and strolled out of the penthouse feeling an unusual swagger in her step. She would pay for this dearly but it was all worth it.

She even got a few ideas off the Naughty Secretary dvd, she had picked up from the adult store a while back. She slipped two silk scarves into her coat pocket, whistling to herself. When she reached Evan's office, she heard him finishing up a meeting and waited outside reading the latest edition of Cosmo. The feature article was called 101 Ways To Drive Him Wild but she knew she needed more than those to keep her freaky man entertained.

 He winked at her when he escorted the men out of her office, speaking rapidly in Greek. She tried not to laugh when he rushed them along, letting his VP deal with them. Whistling an innocent tune,  she strolled into his office, closing the door behind her. She knew his office was sound proofed...or she hoped it was.

 "To what do I owe this visit? She stood in front of him, removing the silk scarves from the pocket of her trench coat. She smiled at him innocently, slipping the coat off, wearing only her skimpy undies, the red lacey undergarments barely covering her heated flesh. 

"Wow," Were the only words that came from his lips.

"I'm tired of waiting at home for you," Cassie tried not to whine but it was becoming impossible. He was still working late nights at the offices. She was in her first trimester for crying out loud. She was fucking horny.

 "I'm sorry baby. I'll try to be with you in five minutes," He was distracted but she wasn't giving up. Just as the door opened, she ducked under his desk, smiling wickedly. His VP was back and sounded like he was in no way, leaving anytime soon. She was this close to his jank, and the wheels began to spin in her evil head. She reached for his fly, finding her prize as his jank sprang free.

Cassie heard his intake of breath and smiled. This was her revenge for not giving her what she wanted...and when she wanted it. The men discussed their business as she stroked her man's raging rod. Her lips soon replaced her hand and she heard him fighting to keep himself composed.    

"Are you alright man?" She tried her best not to laugh as she kept herself busy, tormenting him under the table, licking and sucking. He coughed when she deepthroated him and she mentally knew they would give away what they were up to if she continued.

Breathing slowly and shallowly, she stopped. He was ready now... she smiled evily at that.

Somehow Evan got the other man out of the room in record time. But no sooner than he was gone, Evan pulled her roughly from under the table. She gasped loudly but purred when he kissed her roughly and passionately, pinning her against the table. "Someone is being a bad girl," He left her for a minute, locking the door this time, making sure they weren't interrupted.

  She'd never seen him like this, he didn't say anything. Instead he growned at her, pulling her onto his lap. But instead of sitting, she was horizontal spread right over his lap. "Again, are you being bad Cassie?" He growled, running his hands over her butt, linking the tiny straps of her thong down, exposing her ass to his hungry gaze.

She nodded biting her lip.

"Bad girls get punished," He squeezed her cheeks then gave them a hard slap. She moaned loudly. It hurt but there was something exciting and incredibly kinky about it. 

 "Will you go home and let me work?" He found her enterance and his finger found its way inside. She shook her head defiantely. He thrust his finger into her savagely, making her groan. Her womanly folds rejoiced, clenching around his fingers, as he inserted another one into her.

With his other hand, he slapped her ass again, making them jiggle.

Once

Twice

She lost count of how many times he marked her, but she felt sore  by the time he set her on her feet. "Don't move," He snarled at her, reaching for one of the scarves and tying her hands together, bounding them tight. This was better than the dvd's...

Screw the dvd's...this was too real

"I can't," She knew she was playing with fire now, groaning when he pushed her down against his table, with only the folders on his desk to rest her cheek against. He circled her, watching the scene before him. Her panties were pooled around her ankles and he could see everything. She couldn't hide from him anymore.

"I told you to go home and get into bed. The doctor's worried about your stress levels. But do you listen, no you don't" She sighed knowing her was right.

"You know what bad girls get Cassie?"

"What?"

"Punishment,"

She tried not to smile as he sat behind her. She felt his breath on her most intimate place. The agony alone was killing her. "Evan, baby you're driving me mental," That was all the encouragement  that he needed. His tongue delved deep into her wet folds and she screamed. Not ladylike screams either, raw, passionate screams of pleasure. After a while her legs gave up on her and he pulled them to him, supporting her weight on his shoulders. His fingers and tongues worked their magic as they took her to the brink, over and over again. When she came down from her high, he set her back down, working on the buttons on his slacks.

 "Have you learned your lesson?" He asked touching the still sensitive area on her butt. She shook her head defiantely again, which made him forget about being gentle, about going easy on her.

"No,"

She panted heavily when he held onto her shoulder and drove into her deep, thrusting into her hard, then slipping out of her wetness and then thrusting harder. "I wont...submit," She was losing slowly as she felt him release her twin mounds from their lacey confines and throwing it aside.

 "You will,"

He pounded into her so hard that she felt she was going to rip in two. She couldn't keep up the facade anymore. She was a goner. "Are you sorry for interrupting me now?" He asked.

She nodded agreeing but still not sold.

"Whose the boss?" He bit her lip, feeling her walls collapse. She was losing and admitting defeat.

"You are,"

"I can't hear you,"

"You are," 

He kissed her then, as the walls came crashing down. 

 "I love you," Those were the first words she managed to say as she lay curled up against him on the chaise, tracing the shape of his lips. 

"I love you too,"

When he looked down at her again, she was fast asleep, looking like a Nubian Princess.

While she sleeped he touched her stomach where his children lay. She changed everything for him. Nothing was going to be the same again.

And even though it would be diffferent, he knew he'd grow to love the chaos.

(I am sleepy. gosh. i am going to bed this is serious hard work. goodnight everybody!)