I : HWANG HYUNJIN & KANG DANIEL

Prompt : kataega
Pairings : Seungjin
Side pairings : HyunIn, SeungNiel
College AU
Genre: Fluff

Hyunjin is currently in Junior high, it was his typical Saturday Morning he woke up almost around lunch he read the sticky notes from his mom saying that the food was made and ready to be heated again.

He proceed on reheating the food that his mom made. Once done he settle himself on the couch and watch some random movie. As he was in the middle of his lunch someone knock the door quiet hardly.

He stand up and open the door looking annoyed.

There standing in front of him a whole smiley looking puppy KANG DANIEL. Daniel is his childhood friend who lives across his house before in Busan. But Hyunjin family move out from Busan to Seoul.

He greet Daniel and open his door wide so that Daniel can go inside. They shared a hug and sit on the couch.

"I thought you will not come today, Mom told me that you have some important things to do?" Hyunjin ask.

"About that, it was reshedule. So I came here, I've been texting you and calling you earlier if must be on silent"

Hyunjin look at his phone and it was really on silent, he apologize to daniel and offer him some food to shared with.

"That's why mom cooked so many foods,"

They eat their lunch while talking animated they are both laughing so hard on their stories when someone Knocks the door again.

Hyunjin and Daniel look at each other confuse. Hyunjin did not remember anyone to come to his house except for Daniel.

Hyunjin stand up again walk on the door and open it.

There standing another smiley looking puppy, KIM SEUNGMIN. Seungmin is his closest friend now. They both study in the same Junior high and they are also classmates.

Hyunjin tilt his head and look at seungmin confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot?"

"What did I forgot?"

"Hyunjin remember we supposed to make our school project today and meet at the park at 8am? I've been there before 8am and then I realize that you are not coming because your stupid head forget it so I came here instead so we can make it here at your house,"

Hyunjin then realize and apologize immediately to Seungmin.

"OMG.. I'm so sorry Minnie, omg. I'm so stupid"

Seungmin laugh and pinch Hyunjin cheeks before coming inside Hyunjin house.

Seungmin walk past hyunjin and go directly into Hyunjin living room. This is not the first time Seungmin was inside Hyunjin home. He always sleepover so he was welcome in Hyunjin home.

Seungmin stop on his track and stare at daniel. He immediately look at Hyunjin asking for the answer.

Hyunjin then realize that Daniel was in his home. He introduce Daniel and Seungmin to each other. And explain why Daniel is here and also why Seungmin is here too.

Daniel introduce himself to seungmin and extend his hand. Seungmin accept the hand and smile a little and immediately gave Hyunjin his attention again.

Seungmin smile wider and lovingly to Hyunjin while starting a conversation to him.

His hand is so soft, and his smile is the most beautiful thing I saw. Daniel thoughts.