Armpits To Tickling

My friend stares up at me with her beautiful bright green eyes. My grin gives my intention away she knows. And she knows she can't stop me, she can't do anything to prevent it. I slowly lower my hand towards her chest, my green eyes glittering. She pulls at her restraints unable to lower her arms, My hand comes to rest upon her chest.

Our eyes lock a smile breaks out on her face, I can feel her heart beating faster beneath my hand Slowly and teasingly I begin massaging her breasts, pressing in gently with my fingers she bites her lip, trying to hold in her laughter.

As my smile widens I move my other hand to her torso, and start scraping and scratching my fingers up and down her ribs lightly but gradually building speed. Now she squirms I can hear her muffled giggling escaping from behind her clenched teeth she won't last long my hands now come to rest beneath her armpits. My eyes never leave. Her breathing becomes more rapid as she flicks her hair out of her eyes.

Taking in every delicious detail of her beautiful face, I slowly and lightly slide my fingers up her arms she tenses, and I can see her arms twitching desperately to try to lower her arms but she can't, My fingertips finally find their way into the deep hollowness of her armpits very gently scraping my fingernails through the her armpits. Her eyes widen and laughter bursts from her mouth she thrashes around beneath me as I begin tickling faster through her delicious beautiful armpits.

I laugh with delight, probing more deeply without slowing down my fingers slide and poke deeply through the damp hair into her warm skin. She is beginning to sweat my fingers are covered with it Her laughter reaches newer heights it is music to my ears, spurs me to go on.

I keep going. I keep tickling, my fingers gliding through her sweaty moist laced armpits easily faster and harder her head flings from side to side. Her face turns crimson red, her mouth wide open, her loud shouting laughter filling every corner of the room, resounding through my head. Her body thrashing beneath me, bucking up and down, in a small vain way and attempt to throw me off.

I will not stop.