Introdution to a Legend

"You what?!" Penn said to Sashi. The two were currently at the boy's house to work on a English project. They finished for the day and began to talk about random stuff as they sat on Penn's bed. However, Sashi then told him something that he couldn't believe.

"You never listened to Queen before?!" He asked.

Sashi shook her head. "No, my parents say it's Devil music." She said. "Devil music? What are you-" Penn then cut himself off. "Oh. You mean Bohemian Rhapsody." "Bohemian what?" "Bohemian Rhapsody. Queen's most popular and longest song. Anyways, I can see why you parents said that." "Really? Cause I really want an answer to all of this." Sashi said.

"You see. Bohemian Rhapsody is a song about murder." "Murder?!" Sashi asked in a scared tone. "Woah! Relax. I know it sounds bad, but it's not. Anyways, the thing that made Queen great was the fact that they had variety." "How do you mean?"

"Well, they did different genres. From rock, to romance, to electro. They did tons of different stuff." Penn said. "Okay. Care to proof?" Sashi challenged her boyfriend. "Of course." Penn said, pulling his phone and scrolled to choose a random Queen song. Penn looked over at Sashi and the idea came to him. He pressed the play.

Can, anybody.
Find me.
Somebody to
Love?

A little instrumental moment came in. Sashi saw Penn get of the bed and extend his hand to her. "Wanna dance?" He simply asked. Sashi nodded and grabbed Penn's hand. She felt herself being pulled off the bed. She placed her arms behind Penn's neck, while he had his around her waist.

Each morning I get up,
I die a little. Can barley stand
On my feet.
Take a look in the mirror
And cry Lord what are you doing to
Me?
I've spent all my years in believing
You, and I just can't get no relief,
Lord!

Somebody, (Somebody)
Ohh somebody.
Can anybody find me,
Somebody to love.

Penn saw Sashi smile a bit. He chuckled and pulled her a little closer.

I worked hard( he works hard)
Every day of my life.
I work till I ache my bones.
At the end( at the end of the day)
I take my hard earned pay all on my own.
I get down( down) on my knees
And I start to pray.
Till the tears run down my eyes,
Lord!

Somebody( somebody)
Oh somebody!
Can anybody find me,
Somebody to Loooooovvvvvveeee!!

He gets hard( gets hard)
Everyday!
And I try, and I try, and I try!!
But everyone wants to put me down.
They say I'm going crazy!
They say that I got a lot of water in my brain!
That I got no common sense.
I got nobody left to believe in!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

The young couple danced around the boy's bedroom. They were both laughing and having a good time.

Ohh ohh Lord!
Somebody, yeah somebody!
Can anybody find me,
Somebody to Love!

Got no feel, got no rhythm.
I just keep losing my beat.
I'm okay. I'm alright(He's alright. He's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat.
I just gotta get out of the prison cell!
Someday I'll be free, Lord.

"I'll admit, this is a pretty cool song." Sashi said. "What can I say. This band has an effect on people." Penn replied.

Find me, Somebody to love.
Find me, Somebody to love. Love, love.
Find me, somebody to love.
Somebody, Somebody, Somebody, Somebody.
Find me somebody, somebody to love.
Can anybody find me!

"You might wanna hold on." Penn suggested before dipping the girl in his arms. Sashi looked up at Penn's gorgeous blue eyes. "Penn." She said.

Somebody to.
Looooovvvvveee.

Then, he did it. He kissed her right on the lips.

Sashi kissed him right back. The redhead hoisted the girl and they broke off the kiss. Sashi pressed her head against the boy's shoulder. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." He said. The dances the rest of the song away.

Eventually, the song stopped and Sashi had to go home. After bidding her boyfriend goodbye, she began her journey to her house. But now, with appreciation for a pretty cool and awesome band.

PennAshi One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें