| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |

Beginne am Anfang

"I had so much fun with Vicki." Sam said making Vicki smile.

"I'm glad Sam." Vicki said.

"Where's Mike, is he home yet?" Ron asked while in the kitchen.

"No, I don't think so." Pauly said.

"I have a lot of things to say to that piece of shit." Ron said, making Vicki sigh while snuggling into Pauly and pressing a kiss to his cheek making him smile.

"Like what?" Sam asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend your best friend." Ron said.

"Okay, if you want to talk, then let's talk?" Sam said getting up.

"No, I will later. I need to talk to Mike about something first though." Ron said.

"What about?" Sam asked.

"About him investigating himself in my business and going to you and giving you girl code cause he's a little bitch." Ron said.

"But he's the only one who's-" Sam said but was cut off by Ron.

"If you're going to defend him then don't talk to me because I don't want to talk to you." Ron said making Sam back down and look at Vicki who just shrugged.

"So grab some popcorn and wait for this shit to hit the fan." Pauly said making Vicki laugh while he pretended to be a boxer and used her as a punching bag.

Soon in walks Mike and Ron's face turns red.

"Do you want to get food?" Mike asked not knowing what was coming.

"Why don't you ask Sam who seems to be your best friend." Ron said.

"We are all friends?" Mike said.

"No, we are no longer friends." Ron said stepping out of the house and upstairs to the roof.

"What the fuck?" Mike said while everyone just sat in the room, surprised.

As everyone decided to get ready, Sam and Ron were fitting upstairs loudly, Vicki sighed while slipping her dress onto her body which hugged her curves perfectly.

"I'm over here trying to clear my sneakers cause they're dirty

"I'm over here trying to clear my sneakers cause they're dirty." Pauly said over the yelling.

"Pauly, you pay more attention to your shoes then me." Vicki said walking into the living room. Pauly whistled.

"Now, I don't." Pauly said running to tackle her.

"Pauly! Don't rip my dress." Vicki squealed as Pauly bite her neck and swung her around.

"Just so everyone knows! I get the smush room tonight." Ron said obviously stirring Sam up which only makes things worse.

"They are totally going to bang tonight." Vicki said once out of Pauly's grip.