❣ Chp3 ❣

Mulai dari awal

"To fix me ramen. I'm hungry, so yeah." I answer, going off to the kitchen to fix me some food. "Fix us some!" I hear Gray yell. "No and go home!" I yell back.

They didn't even reply but I heard them talking still. I just shrugged and started fixing me some ramen cause I honestly don't know how to cook shit, yet I buy groceries. Why do I do that?

I'll possibly get a cook soon enough, when I actually feel like going through lots of interviews and crap.

After I was done fixing my food I went back to the living room. "Hey Jay you planning to ask Y/N to officially be your girl?" Loco suddenly asks me. "Uh yeah." I answered, sitting on the couch. "Will you guys get married?" Hoody asks me. "Hey we just met!"

"So?!"

"I- mmm just hush." I mumble, stuffing my face with food. "Another question, but from me, what do you think her answer will be when you ask her to officially be your girlfriend?" Gray asks. "I don't know. Hopefully she says-"

"I'd love to." A voice says, interrupting me and causing me to turn around. Oh and it was just Y/N. Wait what?! "Y/N how long have you been standing there?"

"Not long. I only heard what Gray oppa asked. Why?" Y/N asked, before sitting next to me. "Nothing." I mumbled before realizing something. "Wait did you just say you'd love to be my girlfriend?" I asked, looking at Y/N.

She smiled, her adorable smile, and nodded her head. "You already know I like you, so I have no reason to say no."

"I am in love with your adorable smile." I said, pulling Y/N onto my lap.

Y/n pov

"Thank you oppa." I mumble, giving Jay a kiss then laying my head on his shoulder. "Okay one, so cute! Two, are we still going shopping?" Hoody asks, making me gasp. "I forgot about that! Oppa we are still going shopping, aren't we?"

"Of course, just go get dressed right quick then we'll leave." Jay says. "Okay. Unnie come with." I said, getting off of Jay oppa's lap and standing up.

Me and Hoody went upstairs to Jay's room so I can get the clothes she leant me and change. "I'm going to hurt Jay." Hoody says as soon as we get in Jay's room.

"Why hurt my oppa, so suddenly?" I asked, laughing a bit. "Oh I meant I'm going to hurt him if he hurts your feelings. You've been through enough as is." Hoody says.

I shook my head and took my clothes from the drawer. "Hoody do you really think oppa would hurt my feelings?" I asked curiously. "Well not really. Fortunately for you Jay is one loyal dude and I'm not just saying that cause he's my boss, technically."

"Then why are you saying it?" I ask. "Cause it's the truth but the girls he has dated overtime never were, that's why he doesn't get attached easily but with you its just ... different. His last girlfriend was like 3 years ago."

"I haven't dated since the horrible incident happened. I didn't trust most guys except my brother and bestie. I didn't feel safe, but with Jay oppa it's completely different. I feel safe around him." I say, sitting on the bed. Hoody sits next to me and smiles. "Why are you smiling?"

"You and Jay. You truly were meant to find each other." Hoody says, making me smile a bit. "Yeah I should thank my so called parents, well dead parents, for that."

"If it weren't for them giving you to Jay, you both probably would've never crossed paths." Hoody says. "True." I mumble then sigh. "Okay I need to go get dressed so we can go."