He strolled down the busy market street wiping his tears away, every single thing reminds him of Mehak to him. He was questioning himself couldn't be he can be wrong, the memory of Mehak etched in his every cells from his taste buds, his sensory his brains and all, how can they cheat that the prasad was not done by Mehak, he was so sure and the memory how he forcefully take the prasad in her hand and place it in his mouth as he tasted the prasad and her fingers as well. As he wiped his eyes away he saw something familiar. He walked quickly towards the figure. It was Mehak buying groceries with Adi and she walked fast as Adi asking her to come soon so she have to rush. Shaurya screams Mehak but the market was busy and chaotic his voice didn't reach her. He quickly rush to the shop where he saw her and sees around to catch the glimpse of her but he failed as well. Suddenly a thought came to him he went to that vegetable seller and show her photo from his mobile, Bhai just now did this girl came here, the seller look at the picture closely and said looks like it only, but I am not sure. Shaurya thanked him and smiled as he knows she is here, he is closer to her.

Next day was usual for Mehak she finished her work at cafe and walking back home alone, as she was passing the quiet alley she notice something a man with hood walking far away, she took large steps to keep her distance. Another elder man passed by her , as he reached the man with hood , the guy asked for some direction and she heard the voice of that person, the voice of the person which gives her the meaning of love, who she misses a lot at times and who knows her pain well than any other creature on earth, it was Shaurya who was asking for direction to the elder man, her tears already streaming off from her eyes , she quickly started to run and she was running she bump into someone and fell on the ground started crying heavily. It was Kunal she bump into. He and Adi on their way to get Mehak home, he quickly helped her carry her bag which on the floor and offered her hand to get up and he saw her crying and asked Pikachu what happened? Why are you crying? She wiped her eyes and said I want to go home, she leave from there immediately.

The trio reached home, Adi tells all that Mehak cried because we went late and she got scared of walking alone mamma. Anu looked at Mehak and asked are you alright Meera? Mehak nodded and Anu asked her to rest first. Soon it was dinner time, Mehak lowered her head and plays with her food, she have no appetite, her mind keep going back to what she heard a moment a go. Is it Shaurya is he here looking for her or he is just here coincidentally. Anu interrupted her and asked her to eat first, Mehak continue to eat. She gets up from table and tell them she is tired and want to sleep. Anu asked her to take rest and clearly from her face can be seen she is not okay. Mehak went to her room and rested on the bed, many memories which she wants to let go keep haunting in her mind. She silently prayed to Matarani to show her the right way and ease the pain. Soon she slept. Outside Anu asked Kunal did he said anything but he replied he haven't said anything to her as he wants to talk to her tomorrow before she goes to cafe. Anu nodded and send him off.

Morning Mehak wakes up and she told herself it must be some sort of illusion or she must be tired and she heard that voice, he couldn't be here at Manali and decided to go to work. She left home and was leaving the house and Kunal came there he asked her whtr she is free or not as he wants to speak to her about something important. Mehak as she don't understand what he wants to talk said okay and both started to walk together and reached an open area Kunal was struggling to put his words into proper sentence, and time was running, Mehak became impatient and asked him you always can talk without a break why today you are stammering, quickly spill it I am late to work now. Kunal takes a deep breath and came stand in front of Mehak and said Meera Ji I think I have fallen for you, I want to ask your hand for marriage and be my life partner. I am an orphan and don't have family and all so I asked this myself. Mehak was shocked hearing this and moved few steps back. She was still in shock and couldn't register of what she heard. She asked him to repeat again and he repeat that I like you and want to marry you Meera. I know this is not the way of proposing I need ring and all but now I can't afford to get one trust me I really like you that's why I came back to ask for your hand in the marriage. You can take your time I am not rushing you I know about your parents death and it have left a deep wound in you, so I want to be your life partner in order to wipe off the pains and wounds and give you immense happiness. He finished his points. Mehak stand silently for a moment than she asked Kunal Ji if this is one of your jokes I would say it's very bad to crack fun on this matter on others. This is not funny. Kunal assured that he is very serious and he also did talk about this to Anu di, she knows about this and she wanted to talk to you about this but I insist that I will talk to you about it myself. Mehak scrunched her nose and said Kunal Ji I don't need time to reply you, my answer is NO. I am sorry I am not able to marry you. Please find someone suitable for you and please be happy with her. Kunal came forward and asked why Meera are you afraid that I am not able to provide you happiness and comfort, Mehak stopped him, Kunal Ji it's not about you. It's about me, I am not blessed with marriage, family and all these. They are not meant for me, I am unlucky person and my answer will remain the same, I don't want marriage in my life. She joined her palms in front and bend her head down please don't force me and if you coming home on this idea please don't there are some things in my life which you don't know and I am still not sure about them as well.