31: "You're always trying to start a fight."

Start from the beginning

Louis tugs at his hair, screaming and Luke rolls his eyes.

"Rey. I don't think you got all the information." Luke tells me.

"You need to go find Niall and bring him here right now." Louis says and points towards the door. "Right now, or else I'll start screaming and throwing punches."

"Alright, alright. It's starting to rain anyway." I say and cover my hair as I walk towards the door.

A wave of warmth and loud music hits me as soon as I enter the club and go to find Niall. I don't want to talk to him and he sure doesn't want to talk to me.

"Rey, you need to let me finish what I started telling you." Lilly says, but I pull my arm out of her grasp.

"I need to find Niall. I'll be back." I tell her and she nods, watching me look for him through the mass of people.

I find his mop of dyed blonde hair in the mass of people, and my heart sinks when I see him whispering something into a girls' ear. Of course. That didn't take long.

When I get on the dancefloor, he's dancing with her, holding her close, so I push my way through the mass of people until I find Sophia and Perrie.

The Disneyland themed cake comes way past midnight, and after we cut it and give everyone in the club a little, it's already 3am and I'm not in the mood of staying here anymore.

Everyone agrees that we should head home if we want to wake up in six hours for the second day at Disneyland, so we go outside to find taxis.

I try to ignore the fact that the girl Niall was dancing with is also coming to the hotel with us. She's short, brown hair and big boobs. Just Niall's type I guess. Does he even have a type? He'll sleep with anyone.

I don't even bother giving Zayn attention as we wait for the taxis, and by the time we get to the hotel I feel like crying. I end up in the same elevator as Niall and that girl, so I try to make conversation with Jake.

"You have one hour." Bryan tells Niall. "Then I'm coming back to the room to sleep."

I look in the mirror of the elevator, just to see Niall already looking at me. Fuck him, honestly.

When I get into my room, I break down crying on the bed. I'm not sure if it's because of the exhaustion, the anger, or my broken heart. It's probably a combination of the three.

"Are you okay?" Perrie asks when she comes in a few minutes later.

I wipe my eyes and take the makeup removing tissues she hands me.

"Yeah, thanks."

My eyeliner ran down my cheeks so I wipe that off first as Perrie tells me about a new crush she has. I don't even listen to her, just nod my head periodically. I know that Niall is in the room next to us; currently having sex in the same spot we had sex just a few hours ago.

Prick.

Perrie goes to sleep half an hour later, but I can't. I'm on Tumblr, reblogging pictures and trying to ignore all the quotes about love that come onto my dashboard. Love sucks ass to be honest.

Around four in the morning I grab my cigarette pack because I feel like I need to chain smoke until I can finally fall asleep.

It's cold outside so I take the first jacket I find in my suitcase, which is coincidentally Niall's. I hate that it smells of him but put it on anyway.

I'm on my third cigarette when I hear a balcony door slide open and I see Niall stepping out on his balcony. He lights his cigarette and only then does he notice me a few meters away from him.