Y/N sat silently on her bed, Harrison stood by the door for a few moments, waiting for her to say something. As he turned to leave, Y/N forced the words out of her throat, "he hasn't done that in a while."

His ears pricked up the sound of her voice. Harrison turned to her, his expression soft as he walked over to the edge of the bed where Y/N sat solemnly.

"He's hurt other girls too," she paused, "and I know I should've said something to someone. But I've tried and he's covered it up and he said he'd kill me." The pace of her words quickened as she tried to get it all out, in hopes that it would help her forget.

Harrison stood, letting her speak as she wished, "can I sit?" He said, pointing towards the empty side of the bed. She nodded.

"We'll take care of him, just have a rest, yeah?" Y/N could tell he wasn't used to comforting people as he pushed out the words he thought would fit best. But he was trying, and to Y/N that was more than enough, and more than she'd ever had.

"Yeah, next time you see me I'll be ready."

"Ready for what?" Harrison asked, confused.

"To kill him," the tears in Y/N's eyes threatened to spill, but as she lifted her chin to Harrison, they fizzled back behind her eyes, "I need to be the one that fires a bullet between his eyes, but I need to make him suffer." It wasn't a want that Y/N craved, it was something she needed to do to try and move past that part of her life.

Harrison realized she was talking about Ivan and he nodded before heading out the door, "I'll let Tom know."

"Harrison-"

"Call me Haz," he grinned, looking over his shoulder at Y/N.

"Haz," she paused, getting used to the name on her tongue, "don't say anything about this to anyone else, yeah? I don't want all my new co-workers thinking I'm weak or anything." She smiled weakly as Harrison nodded and finally walked through the door.

+++

"She wants to kill him," Harrison stood across from Tom, his feet propped up on the desk. Tom had just gotten back and had set himself up in his office, papers astray all over and a nearly empty scotch bottle at the back of the room.

"Too bad," Tom replied, scrolling through documents on the computer in front of him.

"What do you mean 'too bad'?" Harrison's eyebrows furrowed as he looked down on Tom.

"Fuck, I hate how tall you are," Tom groaned as he sat up in his chair, swinging his legs off the edge of the desk, causing some papers to drift onto the floor.

"Sit down," he gestured to one of the leather chairs near the desk.

Harrison sat in the chair and leaned forward, his elbows supported by his thighs as he folded his hands.

"I already killed him," Tom stated with lack of expression.

"What? Tom, she's been readying herself to kill this fucker since she got here."

"Well, she clearly hasn't realized that I don't abide by others wishes," he laughed a bit then got up from the chair and walked over to the table behind him. He poured himself a glass of scotch, the silver tray shaking a bit when he picked up the glass.

"You're something else, aren't you?" Harrison scoffed and rose from the chair, "I'm not telling her you killed the one person she wanted revenge from."

"Watch it, Haz. I am your boss," Tom snarled from behind the glass.

Harrison glared from across the office.