Sisters

Kiara pov:

After arriving home from the airport, my sisters Kendall and Kylie were waiting for me at my house. I moved out of Kylie's house so we could both have our own space and so we stop arguing.

"How was Brazil?" Kylie asked.
"It was fun but I missed you guys," I answered.
"Any cute guys?" Kendall said.
"No, but the guys there were hot, I'll take you and the rest of our family there in the summer."
"Good because we really need another family vac before we all start work again," Kylie says.
"Yes we do," Kendall agrees,
"Yeah, I have some modelling jobs and my manger wants me to start writing some more music and to involve some biggest artists too."
"What about Tyga?" Kylie asks.
"Yeah, I have list anyway so I'll add him onto it."
"Who else is on it?" Kendall asks.
"Chris Brown, Jeremih, G-azy, schoolboy Q, Ty dollar sign, French Montana, Nicki Manji, Cardi B, Young Thug, ASAP rocky, Missy Elliot, Sean Paul, Dj Khaled, Dj Snake, Chainsmokers, Major Laser and maybe Justin Bieber, there's loads Kenny and the best thing I get to chose."
"Justin Bieber really Kia," Ky said, "he's a player, he even went out with Kourtney."
"He has a good voice and his music is kind off like mine girls," I replied.
"Okay, Kendall it's up to Kia who she does music with not us," Kylie says. Kendall nods.
"Anyway, are Kourtney Khloé and Kim coming over too?"
"Yes, mom should be to actually," Kendall said.
"What about Caitlyn?"
"I'm not sure about her Kiara," Kylie says, "there has been a lot of drama while you were in Brazil."
"Mom and Caitlyn drama?" They both nod.
"Anyway, I'm going to unpack and you guys help yourself to drinks and food."
"We already did," they both say and run out of the living room while I take my suitcases upstairs to unpack.

Instagram:

Krisjenner: my Queen 👑 is home ❤️

Tagged: kiarajenner kourtneykardash khloekardashian kyliejenner kendalljenner kimkardashian

Liked by: kiarajenner kyliejenner kourtneykardash and 2,987,087 others

6,079 comments