Chapter Five: Save Him

ابدأ من البداية

"But allow me to explain a basic thing about magic: If I'm flaunting something shiny," He began as he started to remove his mask.

"It's because there's something I don't want you to see," He finished as he stuck his tongue out, revealing a blue marble.

"That's so gross," I stated.

"Kacchan!!" Midoriya yelled in complete shock as Mr. Compress snapped his fingers to show that in the marble that Shoji was holding was just shards of ice.

As he explained how he pulled off his trick to them, they ran towards Compress and Dabi, in hopes of getting there before they walked through the gate.

"Stop! You can't do this!" Midoriya yelled again as Mr. Compress did one last bow to his audience.

But as if some miracle happened, a bright shiny light shot Mr.Compress's face and made him cough out the marble due to the impacted. They lunched out as the marble was in mid-air, Midoriya fell as the pain came crashing down on him from his sudden movements.

It was up to Shoji and Todoroki to try and grab Bakugo.

But as the marble was just in Todoroki's reach Dabi snatched it away from him. A smirk fell upon Dabi's lips as he said out in amusement.

"Well isn't that tragic,"

As Dabi had Bakugo in his grasp, I called out to Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri! Help me!" I yelled out to him as he turned his head towards me.

"My quirk is acting up again, I can't move my legs!" I yelled out yet again as he just stared at me.

"You think I care? You can get up yourself,"

"Kurogiri now is not the time to act like the fuckin' bad guy right now!!" I tried to crawl towards him but due to my quirk overuse, it hurt to move my arms.

"Checkmate," I heard Dabi say as my head shot towards their direction to see they were almost fully in the gate.

"Kurogiri you need me! What would he say if he found out you left me here," Yes, I was fully aware of my purpose, the only reason they kept me alive.

"We can easily replace you, you are nothing but a tool," He coldly said as I felt something inside me shattered.

"Plus, you're no use to us no more, now that they have seen your face,"

Sure, I was just a tool to them and they treated me like nothing but at least I was needed, at least I knew I had a purpose.

I felt as if everything had just stopped. As I heard Midoriya's screams only to come back to my senses as I looked up to see them gone.

Without even realizing it something took over as I found myself getting up, barely able to move as I leaned on the trees for support. I was still a villain, I still had done crimes, there was no way in hell I was going to let those Heroes come and get me.

Snap

"Shit," I breathed out as I looked down to see I stepped on a twig.

Finally, my body gave out as I felt a sudden coldness spread throughout my body, weakly lifting my head up to see an angered Todoroki yelling at me. Probably asking where they were taking him.

But before I knew it my eyes started to close as I focused on the coldness on my aching muscles.

it was nice...

really...nice...

The next thing I knew, everything was black.

---