Losing My Mind

Začít od začátku

     "Thanks for coming..." She said to him...She sat back down and they stared at each other for a minute...

     "So what you gonna have pretty lady?" He asked her...She looked at her menu...

      "I don't know...I want some lobster and shrimps..." She said to him...Her face suddenly changed a bit...Big Dell grabbed her hand...

      "Are you okay?" He asked her...

      "It's just so much going on...That new girl is causing so many problems...She and her lil friend jumped Meala today...I had to slam Naila into the wall...Then I'm worried about Saranya...She is out there alone and pregnant...Her heart is broken...Ugh I just wish things were different..." She said to him...Big Dell rubbed her hand...He felt so bad that she was being affected by everything that was going on...The waitress came to the table and took their orders...She walked away...

      "Hey pretty lady cheer up...It's gonna be okay...Im here for you okay..." He said to her...She smiled...Big Dell was like a blessing from God...Dee felt so good being with him...She wanted to know how far this would go...Her life was boring but with him by her side it wouldn't be...She could feel herself falling for him every time she heard his voice...Saw his face and felt his touch...She could feel butterflies and she giggled...

      "You make me feel so much better...Im blessed to have you here with me..." She said...Big Dell felt as if a truck hit him when she said that...But he didn't show it...He had to keep quiet until he could find the right time to let her know the truth...He didn't want to lose what they had...He never felt this way about a woman before in his life...She made him feel complete...They were friends and he wanted it to be more...There was something about the way she smiled that's set his soul on fire...He had to do everything right in order to keep her...He was scared that if she knew what he was hiding that she would completely cut him off...He had to make sure that didn't happen...His phone rang...He looked at it...

      "Hey pretty lady...I'll be right back...It's the boss...I've got to take this..." He said getting up from the table and stepped away..."What's up?" He said into his phone...

      "Tonight we are taking the kids...Give your boys heads up...Sho, Rock, and Tre are going to come and take the kids...Sho and Rock are to be killed...Tre is the only one who is to leave alive...I will handle him when he gets to me...Have them shoot at Tre as he is driving away...But make sure you miss...I want all 3 of them alive...Is that understood???" Mr. felders said through the receiver...

     "Yeah man...We got it..." Big Dell said to him...He didn't know these guys...All he knew was that this was beginning to get out of hand...But he had to do it or his whole world would fall apart...He was in to deep at this point...He had to do something...And he had to do it fast...

************************************

      Devyn sat in his office at work trying to put together the pieces...A few ppl told him the same story that the first woman told him about the events of last night...He had called all his boys...He knew that he had to call Percivous...He was great at figuring out plans...He got on the phone and dialed his number...It rang a few times...

      "Devyn you lil fucker...I ain't heard from you in a minute...How's it going?" He said to Devyn when he answered...

       "Not good...Is there anyway that you can come to South Carolina by the end of this week...I need your help with something...I can't talk about it over the phone..." He said to him...

       "Sure bro...I just went on vacation...I'll be down tomorrow morning...I have to make it back by Sunday tho...My daughter is sick and she is getting her legs amputated Wenesday of next week...So I'll have have to be quick about it..." He said to Devyn...