4|Party

Once we were finished eating dinner with my mom, Dongwoo told her we were going to the movies with some friends and she allowed it since Dongwoo was coming.

"Now come on. My bitch ass friends want me to come pick their poor ass up" Dongwoo groaned

"Haha! Okay!" I said, and I've met almost every single one of Dongwoo's friends. They all are really nice and welcoming.

"Okay wait here while I go get them." Dongwoo got out of his challenger leaving Tae to scroll through Twitter on his phone.

Dongwoo got off and ran to the door step and once he rang it. His friend, Gyeong answered.

"Aye man wassup!" They did there bro hand shake and allowed him inside.

"Aye Dongwoo is here!" He saw his entire squad there inside and it was about five of them. In total of the squad it was seven.

"Aye ya ready? We can't chit chat, I got Tae in the car waiting" Dongwoo said

"Aye alright bet! Last time he help me get some girls!!" Gyeong said smiling as the rest of the guys agreed. They all really like Tae, and how hard he party with them.

Expect for one.

Dongwoo heard a groaned which cause him to lift his head and turn to see his face.

It was Luke.

"Luke..do we got a problem?" Everyone else stayed quiet knowing Jitae was Dongwoo's best friend. And no one was allowed to talk shit or even hurt him.

"Dongwoo..man..does Tae really have to go? I mean..come on..he's one of those.." Luke groaned as he tried to play it off but Dongwoo cletched his jaw and slowly approach him.

"Look here..Yes. Tae is gay, okay? But that is no reason to look down on him. He has done nothing to you or anyone else in the room. He acts just as normal as you all do. So I suggest you keep your mouth fucking shut and do not talk about him like that or else I will fucking kill you." Dongwoo threatened as he gripped onto Luke's shirt.

"Y-yeah.." he understood.

"Does anyone else have a fucking problem with my best friend?" Dongwoo growled out loud but everyone stayed quiet.

"Aye man no judge..my sister is a lesbian" one of his friends said

"Wtf no way" another one said

"Yeah bro. I saw her making out with her friend. That shit is freaky" he said chuckling as they all started to ask for details.

"Alright alright. Come on let's go!" Gyeong groaned

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

They all got there to the address and realize it was a house party. Almost look like a manison.

They made their way inside and Dongwoo squad spread out in different areas but Dongwoo stayed next to Tae.

They went to the bar and got a drink looking around. The party was really nice, they had lights, a DJ, smoke machines, light up dance floors, and a lot other things.

There was a lot of people too, some were a mixture of my school then a mixture of other schools and even college.

Suddenly Yeri ran over to me and jump on me.

"HEY YOU CAME!!" I caught just in time from her falling on the floor. Dongwoo looked at me confused and I just looked at him before helping her up.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 27, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bruises || Haechanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें