Chapter 1: welcome to my life

POV Madison

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faceees
Brite and early for the daily races
Going no wear going no wearr

I love that song I sing along to it every day it's like the best song ever. I listen to it every morning when I'm preparing for school it makes me happy and motivate me for the day ahead of me. I went to my wardrobe and chose to wear a plain light grey skirt, a white top, my white adidas shoes and my iconic black leather jacket. I always wear it, it make me feel free and it's like totally me.

I might be the good girl at school but to me I'm just a bad girl that haven't been caught

I might be the good girl at school but to me I'm just a bad girl that haven't been caught. Well as far as I know . I was a well known street fighter for a while until it got to serious and gang tried to kidnap me and stuff. I then decided that it would be better to stop and lay low for a while and get a legal job. I walked out of my room and went downstairs to get breakfast. I decided to make raspberry pancakes my favorite. When I was finished baking I just went back to my room with my plate and turned on Netflix on my laptop. I finished eating and made my way down the stairs and went out the front door and walked to school.

—————-
At school

When I arrived at school every one started talking to me."hi Madison" "how are you" "I hope you had a great summer" "hey Madison can I take a selfie with you".

Arg I hate these people there always all over me asking me stupid question. I wish I could just yell them to go away but I can't I'm supposed to be the good girl so I just answer:"hi I'm fine I had a great summer thank you".

And took one or two selfie with some people. You know those super popular bitch well when i first got here I was labeled as the popular nice girl so I just stuck to it.

After being attacked by all these students I made my way to the main office to get my schedule.

"Hi I would like to have my schedule please" I asked in my most sweet voice. "Of course sweetie just give me your name" the receptionist she answered. "Madison Amber Jones" I say using my full name. She gave me my Schedule and looked at it.

First:Math
Second:History
Third:Science
Diner
Fourth:P.E
Fifth:English literature
Sixth:English literature
Locker:174

I was happy that I had double English literature it's my favorite class with history but when it comes to Math, I was good at it but don't really enjoy it. I made my way to my locker. I just threw my bag and took a binder and my pencil case and went to my first class.
——————
In math class

I went in and walked to the back of the class. The teacher started calling the name for the presence.
"Caterina Reet"
"Present"
"Mike Angelo"
"Present"

Lots of name calling latter

"Madison Jones"
"Present"I answer

"Justin Flynn" the teacher ask no one answers "Justin Fl......." he starts but get rudely cut off by a guy that walked in. I never saw him before? Or did I? He looks so familiar. Meh probably bumped into him once. Yeah definitely that.
"Yeah I'm here" he said and just looked around the class for an empty seat and well..... sadly the only one left was beside me Argggg...he just walked at the back and when he arrived beside me he just asked:
"Hi is this seat taken?"
I thought it would be fun to mess with him so...

"Yes it is,this seat is my boyfriend now if you would leave and go find your own seat" I looked at his face.
He looked like he thought that I was a  psycho, he also looked surprised, and it was clear that he wanted to laugh an d that's what he did.

I decided to join in and started laughing. We laughed for about 5 minutes when the teacher asked us why we were laughing. We just didn't answer. The guy that I assume was Justin sat beside me and he started working and I did the same.

———————
After Math class

The bell rang signaling the end of first period I went out of the class and bumped into a girl and made her drop all of her stuff.

"I am so so so sorry i didn't look were i was going let me help you" I tell her while bending down to help her pick her stuff up. "thanks, and by the way I'm Camila" She said."I'm Madison it's nice meeting you."

Camila was wearing a yellow long sleeve shirt, dark blue riped jeans and white shoes.She had long blond hair and light brown eye. She looked new I knew it because I definatly never saw her around.

(Camila's clothe)When I was about to leave Camila yelled my name i turned around to look at her

(Camila's clothe)
When I was about to leave Camila yelled my name i turned around to look at her."Do you happen to know where is Mr. Fenchkin's History class."She ask. "Yeah i was just heading there." I answer. I tell her to follow me to the history class since we have it together.

--history class

While the teacher was taking the presence I took a look at Camila's Schedule turns out we have most of our classes together excepte that I chose Music and she chose Art. She told me that she wanted to be an artist while I on the other hand want to be a famous singer. I already work as a singer at the local coffee shop instead of a radio, I sing songs that I know and sometimes I take special request.

"Hey so do you want to hang out after school i saw a coffee shop when i was arriving into town we can go there if you want to?"Camila asked me I already knew where the cafe is I work there it's the only coffee shop in town so... "Yeah i would love too" I answer cheerfully.

***********

Omg i almost gave up 300 words and more just went missing. I was like"no way Im continuing anyway". And here we are first chapter. plus I didn't remember how i wrote it in the first place but it goes slower than my main idea so............your welcome!!!

I know its long sorry but it could of have been wayyyyyyyyyyyy longer but i had to cut it of one day.I just wanted to put you in a good context. Anyway.

Love You and don't forget to comment and vote