二つ

I walked into the small kitchen, automatically heading to the fridge. As I opened it I saw a small carton of eggs and a tiny bottle of hot sauce. I grabbed them out and set them on the counter.

I then started rummaging through the cabinets. In one was four packages of ramen. I took out two, placing them beside the other food items.

Once I found a pot, I started boiling water. Adding the ramen in once the water started bubbling. I put the eggs and hot sauce in after.

The noddles were quickly soft, so I hurriedly filled our bowls. Grabbing both and heading back into the bedroom.

When I opened the door again I was met with a dressed roommate, laying on his bed. He had on ripped, black jeans. A red tank top, black bomber jacket, and a white supreme hat. He then had on a range of necklaces.

I think he looks as good in clothes as he did out of them

"Here, all you really had in there was ramen," I said, handing him a bowl

"Thanks, but yeah. I know, I need to go to the store sometime when I'm free to get stuff." He said

I sat down on my own bed across from him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"What, scared to sit on my bed?" He asked

I laughed, "I don't know what you've done on that bed."

"Oh come on. I wash my sheets."

I rolled my eyes before standing up and moving to sit at the end of his bed. He sat up himself so he could properly eat.

"So what's your name?" I asked

"Nakamoto Yuta." He answered, slurping down a big bite

I nodded my head, "Nakamoto. Are you from Japan?"

"Yep, Osaka to be specific. I'm a mountain man." He laughed out

"Sure you are."

"What about you, what's your name?" Yuta questioned

"Lee Taeyong."

He nodded his head, quickly going back to eat his food.

"Damn, this is good." Yuta complimented

"Thanks, I enjoy cooking."

He smiled, "Well I got lucky then. Only if you enjoyed cleaning too."

I looked over at him, "Actually."

He widened his eyes, "No, you enjoy cleaning?"

"Well, not exactly. I have Mysophobia." I explained

"What's that?"

I thought for a second, "It's classified as the fear of contamination and germs. I don't have a serious form of it, but it still makes me clean a lot. Then I also just stress clean."