Chapter 1(Cassi's POV)

My eyes opened as Regulus nibbled on my fingers. 

"Mistress, wake up, you have a letter." Regulus chirped, stepping on my stomach. I sat up as Emperor shifted at my feet. Regulus hopped off, climbing over to the nightstand. As he passed me the letter, he opened the drawer, pulling out a little bell and began ringing it. 

"Hebe has breakfast mistress." Hebe called popping into the room. Lifting my arms, she set the tray in my lap, placing a glass of orange juice on the nightstand as she picked up Emperor, setting him on his perch. Taking a bite of bacon, I opened the letter, listening to Hebe pull out clothes for today.

Dear Lady Potter-Black-Peverell,

We here at Gringotts felt it necessary to inform you that as of 9:30 this morning, one Harry James Potter entered and withdrew 942 galleons, 64 sickles and 12 knuts from the Potter Trust Vault, leaving a remaining balance of 50,625 galleons (based on NeokratosRed's estimate), 30,429 sickles, and 4,298 knuts. 

-Director Ragnok

My eyes flashed with fury, as the letter burst into flames, ashes falling into my porridge. Vanishing the food, I stood and quickly changed into the clothes Hebe had set out. Pairing the black pantsuit with a pair of black stilettos Aunt Cissa had gotten me for my 13th birthday, I made my way downstairs. 

"Hebe," I called, twisting my hair back, pinning it with my wand. 

"Yes Mistress?" Hebe asked, popping into the room with me. 

"Go fetch my purse and watch over the manor until I return." I stated, slipping the Slytherin Locket over my neck, feeling the thrum of magic sooth my agitated state. She popped away, quickly returning with my purse, and helped me situate it on my side. 

Making my way outside, I shifted my appearance, hair turning black like fathers, with eyes like ice. My freckles disappeared as my face shifted to look similar only to those who know me. Coming to the edge of Godric's Hollow, I called for the Knight Bus and stepped back. 

When it appeared, I tossed a couple of coins at Stan making my way to the head of the bus. 

"Diagon Alley and make it snappy please, Ernie." I asked, flashing a pearly smile.

"You got it dear. Take it away Ernie and make it snappy." Dre Head exclaimed, "You might want to hold onto something Dear.".

"I always do Dre." I called with a laugh as the Knight Bus kicked into action, making me fall back onto a bed, clutching the banister. 

************************

The bus pulled into alleyway next to the Leaky Cauldron, coming to a stop. 

"Thanks Dre!" I called, dropping a few galleons in the cup by his head. Before stepping off the bus. I watched the bus zoom off and made my way inside, nodding to Tom on my way. Checking to see if anyone was looking, I slipped out the backdoor into the alley and pulled out my wand. Tapping the bricks, I watched them peeling away in familiar awe.

It seemed that the alley was quite busy today. Likely old witches trying to catch a glimpse of the "Famous Harry Potter". Rolling my eyes, I made my way through the alley, weaving through the mass of witches clustering in the center of the street. 

Arms grabbed me, causing a squeak to erupt from my throat as I was spun into a familiar set of arms. Sighing, I slipped my wand back into my pocket and relaxed into the hold. 

"Georgie, Freddie, what are you guys doing in Diagon? I thought you weren't going shopping this year." I muttered, looking up from the hug to see George holding me and Fred leaning against his brother with a smirk. 

"You know us Red; we wouldn't pass up an opportunity to see the great Cassidy Potter." Fred joked. Snorting, I shoved him, laughing with George as he stumbled back into cauldron display outside Potage's Cauldron Shop.

"Dumbass, let's go. I need to go to Gringotts to speak with them about my vaults." I laughed, grabbing his shirt and pulling the two with me. I could hear the two laughing behind me as they followed, pushing and shoving at each other as they joked behind me. 

As Gringotts came into view, I slowed down, spotting Hagrid in the distance with a boy at Olivander's. Narrowing my eyes, I noticed the familiar green eyes and black hair. Harry. I stumbled to a stop, avoiding their line of sight when Harry looked up. I could faintly hear the twins come up behind me, no longer joking as they made their way around me, blocking me from the crowd. 

"Cass, what's wrong? What did you see?" Fred questioned, looking around to find anything that could trigger a vision. George was wiping my face with his fingers, gently stroking it and brushing my hair from my face.

"That's the problem, it wasn't a vision." I muttered, pointing blankly at my brother. The twins turned to look where I was pointing as caught sight of who I was looking at, quickly understanding. 

"Alright let's get inside, if they're at Olivander's they should be almost done." Fred stated, gently pushing me to lead me inside the bank. George made sure to block my view of Harry and kept a hand on my lower back while holding my hand with his other hand.