Chapter 53

Conner's POV

I turned the corner and seen Gray dancing. My jaw dropped "Holy fucking cow balls!"

He stopped and looked at me "Uh"

"That was... amazing!"

He smirked "Do you dance?"

I rolled my eyes "I used to"

He held his hand out "Come on"

I did as he said and began to dance with him. He gave me a cocky smile "You know you're not so bad"

I smiled "I know"

I twirled then winked at him "Shall we?"

He laughed then grabbed my hands. He dipped me then lifted me back up. "Can you do this?" He deadass did a front flip.

"Bitch... I think?"

Ok I'm fifty percent confident. I backed up then ran. I jumped in the air and halfway through my front flip I hit someone. We crashed to the floor laughing "Ow damn"

I sat up "Are you- Matt!"

"Oh hey" he chuckled.

Gray picked me up "Let's go" he shot Matt a look.

He rested his arm on my shoulder "So little C... up for McDonalds?"

"You have to ask?"

We got to McDonald's and I grabbed his fries "Ok so after the whole thing with Amelia Aiden followed me"

He scrunched his face "He cares way too much"

"I know but to be fair so do I"

"Why aren't you guys together?" He shoved his sandwich in his mouth.

"Well at first it was the whole trust thing but then I wanted to give us another chance... then Theo. He'll come after anyone if he knows that I care about them, well except my brothers. I honestly love him"

Gray smiled "Conn... talk to him"

"Enough talk about that.... so you like Macy"

His cheeks turnt red "Uh no pshh what?"

I laughed "You totally do!"

"Yeah I do! But she doesn't feel the same"

"Yeah ok" I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran inside "We're breaking free!"

"We're soaring!" Macy sung from the table.

"Oh god" Cory mumbled.

"Hey where's Carter?"

"Work" Macy said and looked up at me "Also we need to go get James"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because his bitch ass wants to go to the mall"

I smiled "Oh yay!"

"Where were you?" Colt asked.

"Ran into Gray so we went for McDonald's" I shrugged then went upstairs. I grabbed my money and ran downstairs "Let's go!"

After we picked James up we went to the mall. We walked in and I smirked at James "Hey bitch, go try on that bikini!"

He walked to the dressing room. I looked at Macy "Get ready to take a picture"

He walked out and I clutched my stomach laughing "O-Oh my!" The top only covered his nipples and the bottoms gave him a major weggie. I took a video of him doing poses. I smiled "Dude stop!"

He took it off then we went into another store. He kissed he manikins cheek "I only hang with the realist" I walked up and took the wig off "Bitch, that was rude. Sorry Patricia" he hugged the manikin.

"You named it?"

"It! She has a name! It's Patricia!" He shouted.

We laughed then went to the next store. Macy put on a scarf and a tiara. James had on sunglasses and a bra two sizes too big. I love them.