Chapter 2| The arrival

Start from the beginning

"Plus, we might get to see Draco Malfoy!" She said Draco Malfoy's name dreamily.

When she said that I jumped out of bed and ran to get changed.

I wore a tight short pink dress that showed off my figure and pink heels.

I sashayed downstairs to find Brianna wearing the same thing but light green with the same color heels. Ugh, she looked slutty.

We went out the door and drove to the airport.

                *Time skip to when they are landing in Paris*

We rode on the cheapest flight we could find, it was cramped, smelled like dog waste, and the plastic seats were uncomfortable.

I can only imagine how beaver is getting here.

When we landed I took my luggage and ran out of there.

Now we are driving to the hotel in a cab.

  *Time skip to when they made it to the hotel*

Ugh, finally we made it!

Brianna and I saw Maddison and Sahara waiting outside the hotel, we ran out to greet them.

    *Time skip to when everyone but the Malfoys and Hermione's parents makes it*

Everyone's here except for beaver and her parents.

Then suddenly a Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita pulls up and parks in a regular parking space.

We are surprised to see Aunt Jean and Uncle Willam step out, take out their luggage, and walk towards us.

"Aunt Jean is beav- Hermione coming?" Sahara asks sweetly

"Yes Sahara, she is coming." Aunt Jean answers "She just got caught up at work." She smiled.

Then a Mercedes-Benz Maybach Exeler parks in the reserved parking space.

When we saw this Brianna, Maddison, Savanna and I's eyes shot up, looking at the car.

We were surprised when a platinum blonde haired man got out and walked around to the other side to help out a beautiful woman that looked like a model, she had long golden brown hair, an hourglass figure, perfectly tan skin, and she was wearing the most expensive clothes I've ever seen, and if I am correct they were from the HJGM clothing line. Then I recognized her as the creator of the HJGM clothing line.

The mysterious woman walked over to the side doors and I saw the most adorable children on the planet. I'm guessing they are twins, there were a boy and a girl.

The young boy had platinum blonde hair, smooth looking skin that was the perfectly fair, and had hazel pools with specks of greyish silver.

While the young girl had dirty blonde hair, soft looking perfectly fair skin, and greyish silver orbs with specks of hazel.

I was surprised when they started walking twoards us. I took this as a chance to be famous.

"Your beautiful, it's nice to meet you, Brittney Malfoy supermodel." I lied

"Brittney, haven't your parents told you that it's bad to lie?" The woman said in a strangly familer voice.

I then gasped realising who it was.

Hermione's P.O.V

Draco and I have come up with a plan to get revenge on my slutty cousins.

When we landed in Paris we bought cars, that just happened to be the most and second most expensive in the whole world.

Draco, Scorp, Ari, and I hung back so we could surprise my (now our) family. But I wore real golden rimmed sunglasses while Draco wore silver.