"BREAKFAST WAKE UP FUCKERS.!!"She yells as she opens everyroom.

Everyone comes out tiered and Niall is the only one that runs to the kitchen. After breakfast i go to my room and go on Twitter.

R O N N I E

I walk to Harry's room and I lay in the bed with my phone.I decided to go on Twitter. My life is pretty boring all I do is wake up, shower, eat, go on the internet, and sleep, I know you might think it's awesome because I know "One Direction" but its ordinary.

Goodmorning guys ask me more questions on the #AskRonnie I will try to awnser them all. :)♡

~~~~~~~~~

Do you have any celebrity crushes besides Harry.? #AskRonnie

Yess I actually do it would be Zac Efron and  Dave Franco. :)

Do you get annoyed by screaming fans sometimes?  #AskRonnie

No not at all I remember that I used to be one of those screaming fans and i still am.♡

Do you have any least favorite shows? #AskRonnie

Yeah your probably going to hate me but I dont like spongebob it annoys me to me its more annoying then Harry. :)

Hey love im not annoying. Now cuddle with me.♡  @Ronnie_Gonzales #AskRonnie

Harry this is only for asking questions silly.I'll cuddle with you later.♡

After I awnser more questions then the last time I go in ths kitchen.There is a mess.I put on the Red cd by Taylor Swift. I dont like her but I love her music. I know it will annoying Harry witch is why I put it.The song Red comes on and I sing along while washing the dishes.

"Loving him us like driving a new maserati down the dead end street. Faster than the wind passionate ended so suddenly. Loving hisbis like trying to change you mind when ita already flying through the free fall.Like the colors in atum just before they lose it all.losing him was blue like ive never knowed missing him was ark grey al alone forgetting him was like try kniw somebody you never met.But loving himm was Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Red,  Burning red." I sing but then someone turns it of.

"Realy Taylor Swift."Harry says

"Yes now turn it back on you ruined my vibe"I tell him

"No listen to something else."He says

"TURN IT BACK ON NOW! !!" I Yell

He turns it on and I keep singing.

"Is she nice"I ask

"Taylor? "He asks

"Yeah"I tell him

"Yeah but Shes to quiet and boring she also isnt good in bed."He says

Then Jealousy hits me and I roll my eyes and walk away.

"Come on I was kidding."He yells but I ignored. I need to get ready for lunch with the cast.

When im done I brush my teeth and pop in a mint gum.I feel someone pick me up and it's Harry.

"Im sorry just dont be mad."He says

I kiss him then I leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~'~

When I come home Harry is on his bed on his phone like usall.

A/N: Guyss this is a warning.Its about to get dirty so if you dont like that kind if thing then skip to the part where he and her are showering its gonna get intersting.

Harry sees me then he tells me to lay on the bed.

"Want to try something that weve never done before.?"He asks

I think I know what he means.

"Yeah"I tell him

We start making out and then he kisses my neck as he finds my sweet spot and I moan witch causes him to mone.I take if his shirt and then he takes mine of.I take if my shoes and pants and he does the same.

"I've been wanting to feel you for so long. "He says

I take if my bra and underware.Harry takes of his boxers and my eyes go wide.He goes back to kissing me His hand goes under and starts rubbing me.I moan over and over until he inters me.We both moan.

"Harry, Harry im about to.....Harry"I moan as I reach my orgasim and so does Harry as he collapses next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~'~

"Well ima go shower"I tell him

"Can I shower with you"He asks

"Yes"I tell him

While were in the shower he washes my hair with shampoo and conditioner. I do the same to Harry and the where done he turns if the water.

"Ronnie I need to tell you something. "He says as u wrap the towel around me.

"What is it?"I ask as I start to get worried.

"Umm well ...err..when I met with Kendall there was no one ti watch us then we went to her house and kinda umm Fucked.Im so sorry."He says

What.He cheated on me.I run out of the barhroom and change.I put on my shoes and I leave my hair wavy.I grab my stuff and walk to livingroom were im in tears and everyone is there.

"Ronnie whata wrong"Lily asks

"Harry he cheated"I tell her

"Wait Ronnie. "Harry yells

I run out the door and go in my car were I drive to Sienna's house.

"Oh my god Ronnie whata wrong. "She asks

I tell her everything.

"The worst is that I fucked him and he told me afterwards."I sob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guts this was a akward chapter to write lol.Well just to spoil it this is not going to be onebif those books that ends happy.There are about 5 more chPters and dont worry because im making Babysitting Lux 2 YAY  I cANT WAIT.!!! oh and sorry for spelling gramors.

Love you all♡

Xoxoxo~Kassandra :)