Chapter 1

I attacked Zalgo and soon my demons joined me. We all aimed for his eyes, but after a while all my demons dropped dead, leving me unprotected. I had no energy to keep myself in my beast form so I turned into my human self. "Gaija!" I heard Jeff call out and his steps. I kept an eye on Zalgo and slowly backed away from him. "So that's your final answer then?" Zalgo looked pissed. I didn't say anything only backed away. "Gai..." Jeff called again until he saw Zalgo. "Jeff! Don't come closer!" I yelled at him watching every movement of Zalgo. "Gaija! Don't you do anything stupid!" Jeff said. He was worried that I will betray him again. "Jeff..." I said and looked at him. "Gaija... Please..." Jeff pleaded. "Jeff, I won't..." I said and looked at Zalgo. He was just standing there and doing nothing. I took my chance and ran to Jeff. Zalgo saw that I run to Jeff and snarled. "So I see... You will chose life with that crazy monster who can't control himself. Very well." Zalgo said and disapeared. "I..." I started but Jeff interupted me with a kiss. "I knew that you will fight..." Jeff said as he pulled away and touched my cheek with his fingers. I felt stinging feeling when he touched there. "It's a small bruise. It will be gone in a while." Jeff said and kissed me before we went inside. Living room was a mess. Couches were flipped over, wallpapers were ripped off of walls and bookcases were thrown on floor. I looked at Jeff who was surprised as me. I heard coughing and I had to see what was there. In kitchen, against the wall sat Eyeless Jack clentching his abdomen. "Jack!" I said and crouched next to him. He slightly turned his face to me. His mask was half broken. "What happened?" I asked and Jack took a deep breath. "Zalgo's soliders were here... And wrecked everything..." Jack said and whinced in pain. I carefully took his hand off of his abdomen. He got injured pretty badly. "Laughing Jack and Jane were here too..." Jack said. "I see..." I said and bit my hand with my canine teeth and drew some blood out. I pressed hand to Jack's mouth and, at first he strugled a bit, but then licked blood off of my hand. "You shouldn't have done that..." I heard familiar voice I turned around and saw Ben with gash on his forehead. "Why not?" I asked him. "He is a cannibal you know that." Ben said and I heard Jack growl. I looked at Jack's wound and it healed un no time. Even Ben was shocked. "And you told me that I shouldn't have done that." I smirked at Ben and left the kitchen. I saw that Jeff flipped one couch back and he looked worried. "Jeff? Whats wrong?" I asked him. He just handed me some kinda paper. I took it and read it.

We want Gaija in exchange for SlenderMan!

"You can't be serious..." I said as I plopped on couch next to Jeff. "We need you AND Slendy. We can't do what they ask..." Jeff said and hid his face in his palms. I sighed. "We will figure something out..." I said and hugged Jeff.

------------------------------

Sorry for the short part...

Wait for next one X3

Vote, comment, share X3