New Life For Annie

Depuis le début

"Guys! What is all this for?" I say. I'm in a state of shock and happiness.

"Well," Finnick pushes to the front, "Well, we decided to take a break from school, and go on a road trip!" I burst out into a squeal. I smile and hug everybody.

"How did you guys get permission? It's only like October!" I exclaim.

"We, we have our ways," Cato explained. I saw Clove kick him in the leg. I giggle. This is soooo surprising. Too good to be true. A road trip! "Where to?" I ask.

"California!" Katniss exclaims, jumping up and down. I smile again, then kiss Finnick. I can feel him smiling beneath the kiss.

"How could my life get any better?" I ask.

We all hugged, and ran to my living room.

"MOVIE TIME!" Gale yells. We all laugh, and start looking for movies. We all choose Land of the Lost. Johanna and Clove go get a bunch of food. We all sit, watch, eat, laugh, and be a huge group of messed up teens.

~After Movie~

"Who wants to play truth or dare???" Clove asks. Jeez, the child would be Dauntless if she had a faction. We all agree, and Gale grabs a bottle. He spins it, and it lands on Glimmer. "Truth or dare?"

"Um. Truth..?" Glimmer responds.

"Who do you like?" Gale asks, with a huge smirk on his face.

"M-Marvel.." Glimmer whispers (Pond's Note: In this book, Glimmer and Marvel are NOT related)

"Speak up!" Johanna barks.

"Marvel!" Glimmer says. She turns bright red and spins the bottle. "Katniss. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Kat responds. Always the daredevil, that girl.

"I dare you to play 7 minute in heaven with Peeta," Glimmer tells her. Katniss blushes and grabs Peeta's hand. They go into a room. Soon enough, the 7 minutes is up. They come out, with messy hair and Peeta has a bit of lip balm marks on his face. Katniss spins, and it lands on Gale. "Truth or dare?" Katniss asks him.

"Truth," he responds. That receives a chorus of boos from all the guys. "Fine. Dare," he says.

"Kiss the girl or girls you like," Katniss dares.

Gale crawls towards Madge, kisses her, crawls towards Kat, kisses her, then starts crawling towards me. I receive a very long, awkward kiss, and it doesn't seem to be stopping. Finnick punches Gale, and he backs off. "What the hell are you kissing my girlfriend like that for??" Finnick yells.

"Finn calm down!" I say. Finnick does not calm down. He raises hell and breaks shit. That is just how Finnick Odair works. He starts punching Gale, and Gale starts swinging back. I scream, what else am I supposed to do? Go and start narrating the fight?? Cato comes and breaks it up. Marvel, Thresh, Peeta, and Cato grab Gale by his limbs and literally throw him out of the house.

We all decide to have a sleepover. Everyone changed to pajamas, and I turned on the radio.

Hey! Where's the drums?

Oh whoa-oh-oh-oh

Let's go!

Ooh girl you’re shining

Like a 5th avenue diamond

And they don’t make you like they used to

You’re never going out of style