Chapter 1

Nayeon's pov
(Toot toot toot)
My alarm clocks start to ring and I hate it I turn it off cause im so tired last week
Ohhh! I remembered it such a fool nayeon such a fool.
I get up to my bed and start recognizing it.
* Flashback*
I was watching TV at my living room.
Then the door opens I was so shock to see Jungkook  and I don't making some food already my gosh. I saw his black aura and i open the light on. In my thought he will greeting me but now it's opposite he go to the kitchen and finding some food.
" Hey! You bitch wheres my food" he angrily throw to me everything in the kitchen. I hide to the sofa. But he ran to me so I can't escape he slap me 3x and the pain start he pull my hair down and i feel some of my hair cut off then he full me up to the attic and lock me there.
"Jungkook!! Jungkook!!" I try to push the door but it's no use. I cry so hard and realise why I date this boy he's  stupid but I can't break up with him I love him and i don't think he's doing this cause he love someone else cause I know it's my fault not him I can't blame him I sat at  the corner of this dark attic I remember I put everything I need here cause I know Jungkook will do this he do this back then he locked me here last month for so long so I decide that if he will do this again I will be ready I keep  clothes, foods, perfume , and especially my phone if Jungkook lock me here he take off  my phone.
(Calling Taehyung)
V: Hey there sis what's up
Me: Im okay you how you're doing is mom and dad are OK .
I try to calm my self so that tae tae will not recognize that I'm crying but I failed
V: Are you crying?
Me: No!
V: I know you sis I'm your twin what is that share to your handsome brother
Me: I *crying harder*
V: Tell me it's Jungkook
Me: Y-yes
V:that jerk I will kill him come on sis I know I'm just your brother and he is your love but let me said this to you break up with him plz nayeon break up im the reason why you and him meet each other so I'm the one who's saying this to you I love you sis so I'm here to protect you.
Me: I cant do that tae tae you know how much I love him and of course I love you two.
Suddenly someone pick my phone and throw it outside. I cried harder to see Jungkook and he is angry again. He slap me twice.
"Don't you dare call your fucking twin or else you too will go to hell got it" then he left me .
Yeah Taehyung is the one of the reason I meet him because when we are high school.............

To be continued........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! Guys I hope you like it cause my first story block out and I'm not the real one publish it . It's my cousin and she go home to our province. Sorry for any mistake and wrong grammar.
English is not my first language .