Synopsis

Winner of the Romance category at the Bright Awards 2017. (Spanish version)

Annie had achieved everything that had been proposed in life. She had worked hard to become the first in her division. But finding a group of strange men and creatures betting on her and being sold at auction was the last thing she had expected from her first important mission.

Her new mission: Escape and return to the Fleet. Nothing and no one would stop her.

Charlie was sure he would spend the rest of his life alone. He had left his life behind and now is working on the cattle ranch that his father had inherited, on one of the planets outside the edge. The blows and wounds of his body and soul were so deep that the women fled from his side.

Buying a wife was the last thing on his list. But, seeing that soldier in distress had stirred up memories and his sense of duty.

Can Annie forget her dreams and goals to stay and free Charlie from suffering and loneliness? Will she just leave his side like the others women?

Adult Content

First part of the space soldiers' saga.

# 2 Chasing the hunter (coming soon)

# 3 When love comes from stowaway (coming soon)

Safe Creative registered: 1611139-811185