(2)School Time

Začít od začátku

“Im Tristan Nathaniel.”A voice behind us came up startling me a bit,I turned around and was met by a very confusing Hazel and Blue eyes.He was about the height of Ashton and was definitely muscular,and from his varsity jacket he had to be on the football team.He had a dirty blonde hair and a very laid back attitude resting on his face,Miley was instantly all over him with her brown hair flowing in the wind.

“Im Nadia.”I replied since he had missed my first intro,

“This Nadie is my boyfriend.”Miley said,

“Hey look theres your favorite person Miley.”Ashton yelled out pointing,I followed everyone's gaze and found their target was Ryan!.

“Oh please give me a break that freak,I can't stand him.”She replied the venom in her voice was almost the same as Ryans our first time we meet except hers was harsher.I shook my head and returned my gaze back to the table,everyone was starring or making snide comments but Gavin and Evie.

(Ryan P.O.V)

The F*ck are they staring at,I just better look hotter than the sun for them to be staring so hard.I took a quick glance and saw that that Nadia was already head first into their group.Great!I pulled my snap back lower on my head and kept walking.

I walked to the end of the court yard near the table and found my friends,I dropped my bag and laid my head on my arms.

“So what was with the stare down from the courtyard?”Jakes voice coming up behind me asked,I picked my head up and was greeted by Jakes Infamously long bangs.

“Don't you ever cut your hair?and your guess was as good as mine.”I replied sitting up,he took a seat across from me.

“I’ll do no such thing,Wheres Cole?”He asked,I was wondering that myself he was always here before me.I looked around and saw no luck in finding him,guess he was skipping morning classes.

“I don't know.”I felt the stares creep up my back again and I felt the judgement all the way across the courtyard,I swear the teachers give parents the were all equal speech but that damn sure isn't what goes on here.

“Oh well,hey why are you getting the Miley special stare heavy today?”He asked noticing what I was feeling on the back of neck,I swear I don't know why this girl loved to torment my life. “Wait isnt that the new girl looking.”

“Black and brown hair then thats her,why she starring to?”I asked rolling my eyes,the memory of me catching her starring at me in the living room appeared before me.

“No she is actually busying herself in her Ipod.”He answered focusing back at the table of two,I sighed this was gonna be a long day.

“Whats up sexies!!” Coles high pitched voice squealed into the area we were in,I shook my head and didn't even bother to turn around.He knows I hate when he does that in the morning,cause too much attention.

“Cole shut the hell up its too early.”I scolded,he gave me the puppy face and then went back to being his cheery self

“I swear you're always grumpy,you need to just get laid.”He sang that last part and If I wasn't in such a grumpy mood he would of been attacked by me,I just turned my head away from him.

“Cole not today,plus he’s right too early.”Jake replied trying to get Cole off whatever was stuck up his ass,well he does like it that way so maybe thats why he’s cheery.

“Sorry!Anyway sorry Im am late Miss Badass back there wasn't trying to come to school so had to go and get her.”Cole explained pointing with his thumb over his shoulder at Alexandra,who was conversing with some girl.

Alexandra was pale-ish and had her hair cut in a very Scene girl way,her hair was always black but she dyed it to give it a extra black color to it.She also was the outcast of the Cheerleading team,she didn't have the pony tails like them,she didn't go gaga over boys like them,and she didn't exactly was too high maintance and her smart ass comments didn’t help either.They couldn't do nothing but ostracized her cause she was a bad ass gymnast, and they didn't want to get rid of that.

“Morning boys.”She greeted walking up to the table,we said hey.

“So who was the girl?”Cole asked,

“The Freshmen from the J.V Cheerleading team,since no one from the Varsity has the audacity to talk to me all Info comes from her.”She gave a sigh of frustration,she never liked to be ignored or avoided and being on the team is just what she got.

“And you don't quite cause?”Jake asked.

“Cause Im the baddest cheerleader they have.”She stated proudly,it was true she was move the cheerleader than most of them.

“Its ashame you have the skills but have to constantly put up with Miss Pain In My Ass every day.”I remarked she ignored it and I put my head back down dozing out,I was soon hit upside my head.When I looked up it was Cole standing over me,I gave him a ‘You Are Dead’ type stare.

“You got two minutes to explain why I got hit.”I barked,I wasn't in the mood today and he just wasn't comprehending that.

“First the bell ranged and I thought you would like to know that some chick who I guess is the new girl is coming over here.”He replied looking in the direction she was coming,soon the three at the table disappeared,I just brushed it off and started to slowly get my bag off the ground.

“Hey Ryan.”Her Soprano voice sounded off walking up,I ignored her and got up.When I turned around she was directly in front of me,How the hell was I pose to move she had me trapped to the table.I looked over and the people who enjoy trying to make my life hell was walking my way,seeing as I was talking to their new property.

“Leave me alone.”I replied calmly and coldly making her step back and I turned to walk away,I was halfway gone when I heard a smart comment. ‘Forget that Freak,lets get you to your first class’ If I had to guess it was one of the guys.

“What was that about?”Jake asked putting his hand on my should signaling me to slow down,we were almost to first period math.

“I don't know and I dont care lets just get to class.”My Nonchalant voice replied,math was a subject I rather enjoyed.

(Nadia P.O.V)

What's with him?Why is he always so cold to me?

“Nadia?”Miley voice questioned coming up behind me with her friends.I looked at them and then back to where Ryan had to gone off but he was halfway gone,I turned back around to Miley and her group

“Forget the Freak Lets get you to your first class.”Ashton said,

“Yeah,Plus you don't want to talk to the Likes of them.”Miley added,I just turned around and walked in the back of their group.

What was their problem with him?What's his problem with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you enjoyed ^.^