Chapter 2; real life

Together, Natalia, Charlie, Dacre, Aria, Joe and Alyssa irrupted into the crowded club. Lights which were blinding yet supremely pleasing to the eyes hung from the decorative ceiling which donned assorted, compelling designs. The atmosphere was infested with many couples sucking each other's faces off as well as a array of adults dancing like tomorrow wasn't existent. The vile scent that the bar stunk of was alcohol which Alyssa found extremely difficult to disregard.

"I like it here," Aria commented, scrutinising the dance floor closely, "It puts me in a party mood."

In unison, Natalia and Alyssa responded in two polar ways; in agreement and disagreement.

"Couldn't agree more," was Natalia's reply

"Couldn't agree less," Alyssa declared, crossing her arms as a spoilt brat would, "It reeks."

"Yeah, of party vibes which is good considering we're inside a bar," Charlie pitched in.

Dacre spotted the only vacant table situated within the club so claimed his territory without delay by sprinting towards it and sitting on the couch which surrounded it. Seconds later, everyone followed his lead.

When making an appearance at the table, Joe praised his friend with a high-five to which Dacre grinned. Without discernment of her own antics, Alyssa peered lovingly at Dacre but was abruptly interrupted by her boyfriend who had gently pulled her onto the dancefloor, twirling her in countless circles. Alyssa giggled as he did so, savouring his company.

A few moments later, Natalia, Aria and Charlie joined the two, leaving Dacre - who insisted that updating his Instagram at that precise moment was mandatory - at the table alone, but really, in actuality, he peered at Alyssa from afar. Of course, he knew how inept it had been to fancy one of his best friends girlfriends, but it hadn't exactly been something he could help. Alyssa was amazing. Her bubbly personality could light up any room. Gosh, her laugh could cure sorrow. Howbeit, even if Dacre liked her, he persistently refrained from acting on his feelings, not willing to lose either of them. Was acting on his feelings for Alyssa - who probably doesn't even feel the same way about him - a wise decision?

Whilst the two couples danced like their lives depended on it, Aria was isolated. Tonight she wasn't in the party mood. Well, that had been the case up until a brunette man gulping what appeared to be a bottle of beer at the bar alone captured her gaze. This man was stunning, to the extent that Aria was literally drooling. His shiny brunette locks fell perfectly upon his forehead, he was ripped - she wouldn't be surprised if he worked out - and gosh, his facial features were the most attractive out of any other boy she had ever seen - including Brad Pitt - Unable to resist not approaching him, she did.

Lightly she tapped his shoulder.

He turned, causing the world to cease and their gazes to collide. At first sight, an unexplainable sentiment burst inside the both of them, inclining curiosity. They wanted to know each other inside and out: his name, his birthday, his favourite colour, his occupation, all of it. As he surveyed her with his mouth agape, she merely stared at him longingly a wide grin. She realised, if he didn't turn out to be a jerk, her smile would never falter again.

"H-hey," He greeted nervously, shaking her hand carefully, "Flynn Tonkin."

"Hi," Ariana repeated, shaking his hand back politely, "Aria, Aria Flores."

An hour had elapsed and the groups evening mainly was comprised of Dacre consuming drink after drink, - he'd already had four bottles of beer - Natalia and Charlie balancing dancing, drinking and making out, Aria discussing common interests  with the boy she'd encountered and Joe and Alyssa doing a mixture of all four.

"Joey," Alyssa - who was drunk out of her mind - shrieked over the Martin Garrix song blaring from the speakers, "I'm going to sit down for a bit,"

"Alright," He slurred, releasing her from his grip, "I'm going to the men's room,"

And with that, the pair parted.

"How many drinks, Dacre?" she questioned, slotting unit the seat across from him, fulfilling the task of successfully sitting down.

"25?"

"You're drunk,"

"Says you,"

Alyssa stared at him, scanning him up and down. Until now, she'd never noticed how breathtaking he was with his perfect blonde locks of hair and his dashing blue eyes. Had his eyes always had those little golden specs? Gosh, she knew he was attractive before, but it was heightening tonight. Because she wasn't thinking straight, she seductively complemented him with a "you're hot" and then chuckled.

Beaming and chuckling was Dacre's thank you.

...

The following morning, Alyssa discovered herself completely bare in what she assumed to be Joe's bed. However, as soon as she sat up, she realised she'd never seen these greenish-blue bed sheets before. That's when it dawned on her. This wasn't Joe's bed. Beside her was...

"Dacre?"

"Well shit,"